sitting here unwinding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

count_dookie

Reaction score
I have been helping a friends mom move for the past two days and I have been done for 3 hours. My brother was helping me but he is quite acward when it comes to doing physical things so basically I moved two 24 foot uhaul trucks worth of stuff by myself. Including a piano, old big screen projection tv, and several china cabinets.

Sense I got home, after my shower, I have been drinking. I grabbed a blonde ale that got ready a couple weeks ago, poured it, drank it. While its good when its not outside it wasnt able to quaff the thrust I have been working on for two days. So I go to old trusty, milwaukee's best light. One of the few beers that can spell light correctly. It tastes so good right now, but I have to think coors light would be better. Its a bit crisper and you want that after sweating off 15 pounds.

I can really understand why my dad drank so much of this stuff after a long days work.

tl;dr Go Beast! :rockin:

I hear you. I actually don't mind Old Milwaukee Light for the light beers that can spell.

NOT the same thing you had though. lol

Seriously, a couple (cases) of easy drinking beer are necessary after moving ... and some pizza!

I am an equal opportunity brewer, every beer has its place and time in my book.

We went boar hunting recently, and we forgot water. All of us idiots brought tons of beer, and after a hard night of drinking we realized no one had thought of water. So we drank melted ice from the cooler for 2 days, but on the third we had ran out. The nearest store was 3 hours away. We bought some water and some Coors that day. That was one of the best beer I have ever had. The situation dictates the experience in my book.

Latest posts

Back