Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres mine

199735_1739656925908_1073215006_1948940_7510167_n.jpg

haha, i don't think they were making out...just standing around topless.

we were on a cruise, hence the nautical theme!

Isn't that by a real fancy bar? Martini perhaps. That ship looks real fimilair, unless they all have mermaids on them.:drunk:

_

Had to add one more of mine, she is now a roller derby girl

Well I could not help it but to fall in love
With this heavy-duty woman I been speakin' of
Things looked kind of bad until the day she skated into my life
The night that I fell in love with a roller derby queen (round and round)

this was at a non skating fund raiser for the club at the Blackfoot River Brewing Company tap room here in Helena. the team is called the Hel'z Belles

197554_1334851508688_1753106656_566137_1173678_n.jpg

Heres my lovely other half. Then her and I at a Yankees game. (Actually the game before arod hit 600)

Dude, you could grow a wicked mustache, a la Don Mattingly, i'm not sure why you have not exploited your gift. you've got a solid 1 inch tall manstache in the making

McMalty said:
Dude, you could grow a wicked mustache, a la Don Mattingly, i'm not sure why you have not exploited your gift. you've got a solid 1 inch tall manstache in the making

Nah, never been able to grow one, never comes in full. O well no worries to me. If only i had dons talent....

Are you on Ft. Carson? I was there from '98-'01.

I am Army...well...was...Army Reserves now...but I worked on Schriever AFB (Falcon AFB then probably) as well as Peterson AFB. So yeah, I was kind of a poge Soldier....I was a satellite pilot for 5 years. Very interesting things I got to see in that line of work. :ban:

A couple pics of my SWIO. (Figure that one out)

Been a while since I posted one of her in here. I married up for sure!

First picture was School Girl night at the resort we were at in Mexico in February!

Second Picture is her at work, she works at the liquor store, she was doing taste testing on St. Patricks Day!

sherryschoolgirl.jpg

sherrystore.jpg

I am Army...well...was...Army Reserves now...but I worked on Schriever AFB (Falcon AFB then probably) as well as Peterson AFB. So yeah, I was kind of a poge Soldier....I was a satellite pilot for 5 years. Very interesting things I got to see in that line of work. :ban:

I was an intel analyst, so not much better ;)

I just got lucky and was sent to 10th Group.

I was an intel analyst, so not much better ;)

I just got lucky and was sent to 10th Group.

Was that 35S back in the day....anyway, I'm glad I'm out now. Nice to finally be a lazy civilian again, brewing beer, and not deploying anywhere. :ban::ban::ban:

Here she is....the best woman ever (if she can put up with me she has to be)! This is in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

IMG_0105.jpg

Pasta_Night.jpg

A recent shot of SWMBO and myself during "Pasta Night" at our place.

Chad_s_Pasta_Night_Pasta.jpg

The pasta ended up looking pretty good too!

Back