Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was last year's Christmas brew, but it seems right for 2020.

Santa Bock.png

These were my Covid inspired labels this year. The "Brown Out Brown" had to do with a grandson staying with us when Brown University went virtual in the spring. The Rochdale Ale Eagle usually is doing something with the pronunciation of "Roch" as "Rock."
Covid.png

_20200922_161629.JPG
If your anything like me you like seeing new labels that are made by you fellow home brewers. I hope others will post their labels here so it is easier to see the final labels in one spot.

Here are my first three:

Midnight%20Ale%20short%20copy.jpg

Winter%20Storm%20IPA%20copy.jpg

Winter Storm IPA Discussion

Evil%20Pumpkin%20Pie%20Ale%20copy.jpg

Pumpkin Pie Ale Discussion

So let's see those labels :mug:

EDIT: I an effort to try and keep this thread for pictures i've added links to the"idea" threads about my labels. I love feedback (both positive and negative) but I'm hoping to make it so you can scroll through and mostly see pictures :)

My second brew, a mixed fermentation saison pitched with Mad Fermentationist Blend from Bootleg Biology along with some Cantillon dregs. I added some french oak cubes for a few weeks towards the end. It's been a couple weeks in the bottle so I will have my first taste soon and am quite excited! As you guys can appreciate, I am already working on my third label for the third brew, a hoppy saison, as it finishes fermenting in the next couple weeks. Happy new year, y'all!

IMG_6791.JPG

These were my Covid inspired labels this year. The "Brown Out Brown" had to do with a grandson staying with us when Brown University went virtual in the spring. The Rochdale Ale Eagle usually is doing something with the pronunciation of "Roch" as "Rock."
View attachment 711540
haze.JPG

I love your brewery name. I thought you might enjoy a local brewery's latest NEIPA label.

Howdy again y'all! Just bottled and labeled my third brewski. A quick tasting at bottling has me really excited for this one. I based it off the 'Merican Saison from the Mad Fermentationist and it was my first time dry-hopping. 2 oz of Mosaic, 1 oz of Citra, and 1 oz of Nelson for 4.5 days gave this saison a really nice tropical punch that I think should pair well with the co-pitch of ECY Saison Brasserie and Bootlegg MF Blend. Hoppy and hopefully some funk over the coming months. Cheers friends!

IMG_7076 (1).JPG
IMG_7083.JPG

I just started drinking a fresh batch, but I can't post it's label because it would violate HBT policy on politics. So I'm posting this label from the summer of 2019 that I brewed to celebrate an upcoming trip to the Rhone Valley in France. The recipe uses Strisselspalt hops. I got pneumonia and we had to cancel the trip. We assumed we would reschedule for 2020, but Covid happened. I'm still looking forward to brewing this again when we can rebook. The label is a shameless parody of a wine label that I used several times:
#250.png

Last edited:
Back