Shout out to Windsor Homebrew for all the OC folks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmw

Reaction score
For those SoCal folks near OC, I am giving a shout out to Windsor Homebrew in Costa Mesa. Scott runs a great homebrew shop stocked with really nice grains, hops, supplies and hardware. And I'm very impressed by the pricing and customer service. I used to purchase my supplies online but am finding better pricing and availability at Windsor. More importantly, the staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help. They always respond very quickly to email queries which is very helpful. And this place is really focused on personal service and not online sales. Plus, they do CO2 refills for a decent price, which is handy. Scott has some serious background in the industry as well, so if you are in SoCal, it is definitely worth your while to check out this place. Here's the link to find this wonderful LHBS...

http://windsorhomebrewsupply.com/

Last edited:
Yeah, I just saw this and heard from Scott that they are open at both locations even during this COVID-19 craziness. I'm definitely looking forward to checking out their new store as it's much closer to us.

Yeah, I just saw this and heard from Scott that they are open at both locations even during this COVID-19 craziness. I'm definitely looking forward to checking out their new store as it's much closer to us.

It’s closer to me as well. I am needing to get some bottles in the next week or so, so I will be checking it out soon.

I am also a loyal patron of Windsor. I go out of my way to avoid the other LHBS farther south and drive further to go to Windsor. I recently had about 20 pounds of home grown and home malted grains that they happily milled for me at no charge. The other LHBS farther south, charges for milling grains that are not purchased there. I also like that I can email my order and have all the grains milled before I arrive.
PS. Their latest mill provides a fantastic crush.

I've been buying from Windsor for a while now - they are great, emailing orders is easy and convenient, Scott seems like a genuinely good guy and that appears to transcend to his staff.

Back