Seriously, thanks for deleting my post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know hwo you feel dash3453903532 they move one aof my posts too and my whole fence felled down an my leg and i was trapped for 9 days in th ecactus.

but i got strong eatin cactus spines and drinking bee venoms.

I have a new kitty fo rthe serwr palnt and it is a kitten. she lays on me all purrpurr puurr and then BTYES ON MY FACE! she is asleeping mow but i know she sleep like that rat and bites me when she wakes up. OK i train he rto bite thrad movers!

so am goin gto waco texas (this is TEXAS!) an deatin gbbq an dmy motorcycle. well maybe on a tabl ebu ti bet i can get the mc gang i be rollin it to eat on the bikes. and make a motorcycles out of rib bones. rad1

and i ahve a starwaRS yoda and obiwan watch from Burgerking, and made beer koll aid. a bottle broke when i was openin git to get the beer out and glass probly go tit ni but i drank it still anyway. glass is organic so its ok.
*in the voice of Marv Albert*

YEEEESSSS!!!!!! :rockin:

this beer koll aid sounds good. I wonder if it could be made with bebop cola or mingus dew

I cna't figure out how to embed youtube crap in here

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already warned my brother about the consequences of drinking more than 2 pints of apfelwein. Since he never listens, I'm making sure there will be a camera present when he gets into the bottle. That stuff was never meant to be consumed by persons who have no self control. This Christmas should be fun. I think I may start a barleywine too. Maybe I could convince him that an apfelwein/barleywine rotation is better for the hangover.

I know hwo you feel dash3453903532 they move one aof my posts too and my whole fence felled down an my leg and i was trapped for 9 days in th ecactus.

but i got strong eatin cactus spines and drinking bee venoms.

I have a new kitty fo rthe serwr palnt and it is a kitten. she lays on me all purrpurr puurr and then BTYES ON MY FACE! she is asleeping mow but i know she sleep like that rat and bites me when she wakes up. OK i train he rto bite thrad movers!

so am goin gto waco texas (this is TEXAS!) an deatin gbbq an dmy motorcycle. well maybe on a tabl ebu ti bet i can get the mc gang i be rollin it to eat on the bikes. and make a motorcycles out of rib bones. rad1

and i ahve a starwaRS yoda and obiwan watch from Burgerking, and made beer koll aid. a bottle broke when i was openin git to get the beer out and glass probly go tit ni but i drank it still anyway. glass is organic so its ok.

I nominate the above message for "Instant Classic Drunken Rambling"

Zul'jin is like a druck posting super-group. Not every one of them is an instant classic, but they all leave you wanting more.

So word on the street has it that this will become the next "Dammit....." thread.... any truth to that?

oops.... was that a thread killer?

I think this is the bottle closet? I just looked around my office at work here and there are like 15 empty beer bottles and I didn't drink any of them. What hte hell

Back