Seriously, thanks for deleting my post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dash14251

Reaction score
i know this isnt the right topic for whatever forum im in but that sucks. lets say, lets just say that i was drunk when i posted earlier, so what? jesus christ, all i was saying is that the apfelwein is the ****. i spelled it wrong? oh yeah, well when i write 'apfelwein' in the message box the spell check says i spelled that wrong so how do you really spell anything? damn did i spell drunk right?
:rockin:

if im sorry enough is it worth making another thread to tell all how sorry i am just as much as i was angry about how i thought they deleted my post? moving it's cool! sorry you'enz!

This might seem like a crazy question but bear with me. You don't happen to have any furniture on your porch, do you?

PTN

nope, but if you really want to bring that up...it works out great that you're from massa****shoots (thats the best i can do).

go marry a man.

I love the pogues!!!!

What the heck is this thread about anyway? And how long til it gets locked?

Apfelwein is the devil....No it's evil, Ed Wort is the Devil. :D

apfelwein22.jpg

apfelwein9.jpg

Whiteboards The Scourge Of Our Times, Down With Whiteboardsd

<edit> wow, it replaced my all caps post and made it loolk less druk and more civill

Ok so at 8.5 percent alcohol it would have to be at 13 degrees to freeze according to various random web searches strung together. Maybe if I cut it with apple juice I can make something delicious.

You'll get a nice slush mix in your freezer. Now, if one were to accidentally let it thaw and catch everything that dripped out first, then refreeze it, the ABV would be bumped up. Not that I'm advocating that, or anything.

You'll get a nice slush mix in your freezer. Now, if one were to accidentally let it thaw and catch everything that dripped out first, then refreeze it, the ABV would be bumped up. Not that I'm advocating that, or anything.

Eis-Apfelwein? Sounds tasty. :D

**** ***** ****.... Great, you guys just HAD to bring up Applejack, as if I didn't have ENOUGH crazy ideas already in my head. Jeez... will I ever be sober AGAIN after meeting you bastards??!!! :p :eek:

nope, but if you really want to bring that up...it works out great that you're from massa****shoots (thats the best i can do).

go marry a man.

This might seem like a crazy question but bear with me. You don't happen to have any furniture on your porch, do you?

PTN

Dash, you may not have realized it but one of the funniest and most classic drunken ramblings was posted by a man with a couch on his porch. That wasn't an insult.

Paul, I also got to thinking that "go marry a man" isn't such an insult, either. At first I thought it was. But then I realized that sleeping with a man is awesome. (Marrying, not so much, but that's for another ramble) I mean, I can really relate to someone wanting to have sex with a man- I sure want to. Sex with a man is fantastic, and I highly recommend it.

So, I see now that those were compliments paid to each other! I will paraphrase- "That's a good drunken mumbling- you're not the famous and brilliant drunken philosopher with a couch are you?" and "Wow- you're such a great person, you should enjoy cohabiting with a guy, because it's great!"

I know hwo you feel dash3453903532 they move one aof my posts too and my whole fence felled down an my leg and i was trapped for 9 days in th ecactus.

but i got strong eatin cactus spines and drinking bee venoms.

I have a new kitty fo rthe serwr palnt and it is a kitten. she lays on me all purrpurr puurr and then BTYES ON MY FACE! she is asleeping mow but i know she sleep like that rat and bites me when she wakes up. OK i train he rto bite thrad movers!

so am goin gto waco texas (this is TEXAS!) an deatin gbbq an dmy motorcycle. well maybe on a tabl ebu ti bet i can get the mc gang i be rollin it to eat on the bikes. and make a motorcycles out of rib bones. rad1

and i ahve a starwaRS yoda and obiwan watch from Burgerking, and made beer koll aid. a bottle broke when i was openin git to get the beer out and glass probly go tit ni but i drank it still anyway. glass is organic so its ok.

I know hwo you feel dash3453903532 they move one aof my posts too and my whole fence felled down an my leg and i was trapped for 9 days in th ecactus.

I have a new kitty fo rthe serwr palnt and it is a kitten. she lays on me all purrpurr puurr and then BTYES ON MY FACE! she is asleeping mow but i know she sleep like that rat and bites me when she wakes up. OK i train he rto bite thrad movers!

so am goin gto waco texas (this is TEXAS!) an deatin gbbq an dmy motorcycle. well maybe on a tabl ebu ti bet i can get the mc gang i be rollin it to eat on the bikes. and make a motorcycles out of rib bones. rad1

and i ahve a starwaRS yoda and obiwan watch from Burgerking, and made beer koll aid. a bottle broke when i was openin git to get the beer out and glass probly go tit ni but i drank it still anyway. glass is organic so its ok.

Really, in all honesty... can it be said any more clearly than that? BRAVO!!

YAY!!!!! ANother Zul'jen classic...but I still can't totally translate druck orc yet...especially if there's no porch couches in it.....

But tis is pretty good...

Congrats on the kitty and the star wars watch!!!!

:,ug:

Back