Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to Farmhouse Fest, Zwanze, and the Anchorage event and was able to sit down for the latter two, but I hear you. Have there been other events that were uncomfortable? It gets crowded but I guess it never really bothered me and I hate lines and crowds.
No, no other events there have been anything other than awesome. I think mostly new money loves to ***** on the internet. The SBW Floodland event was a sort of abberation. Nobody could have handled that any better than they did. Fremont Masonry is usually extremely chill and has a ridiculous taplist/bottle list. To judge them based on one event with insane turnout is missing the opportunity to enjoy one of the best beer bars in the country.

Small amount of distro, but Bottleworks definitely had some a couple months back, and Chuck’s may have gotten bottles as well.

Thanks for the tip. Got the dry table mead I wanted and picked up a special herbs while I was at it. Is special herbs a shelf beer in 2018?

Had a bottle of Wander Vanilla Emissary tonight. Fantastic stuff - no flabby super-thick sugar bomb, just malt and roast into barrel into vanilla finish. If you see any about town, pick one up.

Had it on draft at Wander over thankgiving, didn't know there was bottles. Their barrel aged dark beers are generally great.

The list at the Jester King Masonry event ****s.

44EAF76F-FE41-44D3-B2A6-45A193C22BC7.jpeg

Can anybody tell me if wifi is available Reuben's, Machine House, or Fremont?

Thanks! Should have looked at the website more closely, MH lists wifi.

Double Mountain does the same, and I just really don't get it. Sure, you're cutting out people bringing their laptops and "working," but I find the idea that not providing wifi will keep people off of their phones pretty laughable.
Last time I was there I was killing some time between meetings and needed to do some work. So I tethered my phone. Wasn't as convenient as regular wifi, but certainly didn't keep me from my computer/phone.

The other option would have been to head somewhere with wifi, so ya.

Back