Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to say for sure, given B2K sold out at the brewery the day of the release, early afternoon-ish, iirc. That said, Fremont's not doing the peated variant this year (thank god), they've kept the limit at 2pp, and hopefully the batch size is bigger. I'd guess it doesn't last until Wednesday at the brewery, but it's possible it will have hit local distro by then, so you may have luck around town.

Does it stick around at all on draft? I'll be in Seattle on the 9th (and also the 17th; any good Irish bars?)

I was in there this morning, all sold out.

Also sold out at Bottleworks as of yesterday.

Alas.

Any other recs for newer / seasonal cans sitting around Seattle right now? Headed up to Whistler next weekend and want to stock up on some beer before going up to Canada.

I found all the pFriem pils...

2-F967-E92-D030-4172-9-B85-EE9813-C6-D250.jpg

Interbay Whole Foods.

I'm guessing For Me, The Action was all gone?

Also, you do know that there is good beer in British Columbia, right?

Yeah, I plan to buy beer up here tooaq. I just know less about it and wanted to cover some basis before leaving. Grabbed some four winds nectarous at bc liquors. Probably do an evening at Howe Sound Brewery.

And yeah, For me, the action was gone

Yeah, I plan to buy beer up here tooaq. I just know less about it and wanted to cover some basis before leaving. Grabbed some four winds nectarous at bc liquors. Probably do an evening at Howe Sound Brewery.

And yeah, For me, the action was gone

Haven't had Howe Sound in years. They used to distribute to WA back in the day along with Driftwood. Crazy how there is so much amazing beer two hours North and almost none of it is available here (only ones in WA are Parallel 49 and Central City).

Not sure what the liquor store scene is like in Whistler, but I'm guessing you'd be able to find some Fat Tug and Steamworks' Flagship IPA easily. Both are solid.

Traveling to Seattle today for a week for work. Any places I need to hit besides Fremont and Holy Mountain? Is the Toronado up there any good?
Add Chuck's Hop Shop to your list. Both locations are great. I enjoy Urban Family too.

I find Toronado is consistently overpriced. Masonry Fremont is pricey as well, but at least the atmosphere there is fun and the food is solid.

Masonry also has a bunch of beers on tap you won't find anywhere else. Reubens is worth a visit, too. Seapine in SoDo and if for some reason you end up in West Seattle check out Beer Junction and Best of Hands.

Beer Authority in Lake City is having their 10th Anniversary party on Tuesday, might be worth popping in if you can get there.

Traveling to Seattle today for a week for work. Any places I need to hit besides Fremont and Holy Mountain? Is the Toronado up there any good?

+1 on Cloudburst, I end up there every time I'm up in town.

Also, if you go to Reuben's, Stoup is literally around the corner and worth stopping by if it's not absurdly crowded.

WTF Seattle. How is a can of topcutter $6 at the Mariners game when I have to spend $14 on a malty golden road ipa here at the Dodgers? :mad:

Back