Sale at wilserbrewer BIAB Bags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Current sale offer includes choice of one of the following:

1. Free hop bag or dry hop sock with any purchase. ($5 value)
2. Add a second BIAB bag for only $10 with any BIAB bag purchase. Includes BIAB grand slam combo packages. Bags can be different sizes. Order second bag, "Add a bag" for $18 and $8 will be refunded via PayPal promptly. ($8 value)
3. $5 discount on any cooler mash tun BIAB bag.

Huge kettles priced slightly higher, email for quote.

Please be sure to indicate sale option with your purchase, and include / email kettle dimensions (outside diameter and height) with your order.

Thanks for your support!
wilser

Current sale pricing still available, thanks for your purchases. All recent orders shipped.

Have a good brewing weekend...
regards
wilser

Highly recommend the wilserbrewer bags, just broke mine in today. Strong and quality construction, handy drawstring and super easy to clean. The paint strainer bags aren't in the same league. Looking forward to dryhopping with the free hop sock from the sale.

Sale ended on the 16th, but if you play nice I would be happy to honor the sale pricing.

Go ahead and order, please email me kettle size and what sale option interests you....

Valid this weekend 10-29 and 10-30.

Happy Halloween :)

A large portion of the bag will be utilized covering the bottom of the kettle, the bag will sit down in the kettle approx 1/2 the diameter of the kettle, leaving a generous amount of the bag to fold over the top rim of the kettle.

Please PM me if you have other questions.

Any advice on how to keep your bag sparkly clean. Mine is starting to stain. I've already tried a PBW soak.

Request:

Could you create a bag that fits in a morebeer kettlespider? One of the socks you sent me somewhat fits the diameter but the length just barely reaches the water line. Maybe also make the kettle spider bag with a tie (like the grain bag) so i don't have to use a keg o ring which is a pain in the neck.

BTW, not complaining, love the bags.

Any advice on how to keep your bag sparkly clean. Mine is starting to stain. I've already tried a PBW soak.

My suggestion is to let your bag take on a nice patina and be proud of it. :)

Hot soaking in oxi clean will help, but the one time I tried it it was kinda splotchy....

Bleach may work well, but your bag may faintly smell of bleach afterward unless you air it out well idk?

IMO not worth the effort, I just hot water rinse after use.

If you find a solution, please let me know.

Request:

Could you create a bag that fits in a morebeer kettlespider? One of the socks you sent me somewhat fits the diameter but the length just barely reaches the water line. Maybe also make the kettle spider bag with a tie (like the grain bag) so i don't have to use a keg o ring which is a pain in the neck.

BTW, not complaining, love the bags.

Thanks, not a problem at all. I will need outer diameter of the spider, and distance to the bottom of the kettle with spider installed, or approx length of bag you want.

Available at the bottom of my site, "deluxe hop bags" w/ drawstring.

My suggestion is to let your bag take on a nice patina and be proud of it. :)

Hot soaking in oxi clean will help, but the one time I tried it it was kinda splotchy....

Bleach may work well, but your bag may faintly smell of bleach afterward unless you air it out well idk?

IMO not worth the effort, I just hot water rinse after use.

If you find a solution, please let me know.

One of my bags was accidentally washed in the machine with whites that were being bleached. It came out sparkly white. I prefer the used look myself, but I thought I'd pass that along.

Back