• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Taps for Sale, Unused or Barely Used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracer bullet

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 3 2 taps for sale:

* $25 Nukatap keg faucet, purchased from Williams this year, never used and still in the bag: Nukatap Keg Faucet
* $40 Nukatap flow control keg faucet, also purchased earlier this year, used for less than half of a single keg only, and cleaned and dried before storing afterwards: Nukatap Flow Control Keg Faucet
* $55 for both taps above
* $20 Picnic tap 2.1, also purchased this year and used for a half of a keg (the other half of the same keg as the tap above): Picnic Tap 2.1 SOLD & SHIPPED

They are in good shape / working exactly as new. The flow control taps (plural) were only used for about half a keg each. The non-flow control tap has never been used at all. After the urge to revise my setup I'm simply sticking to a normal picnic tap on an EVABarrier line.

Price does not include shipping - Add $8 to whichever tap you want, or $8 total if you want both, and I will ship these to you in a USPS priority mail small sized flat rate box. I'm only selling to the continental / lower 48 US states. Paypal only, as a "gift" is preferred, but not mandatory. I've been here a while as a supporting member and wish to stick around, you can rest assured that you will get the item.

Attachments

• IMG-3802.jpg
    IMG-3802.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3803.jpg
    IMG-3803.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-3804.jpg
    IMG-3804.jpg
    801.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'll take the picnic tap 2.1; I have a paypal account but don't use it very often so might take me a while to figure out this gift thing of which you speak.

Just out of curiosity, what was about the performance of these that disappointed you? Or maybe it would be better for posterity to post your experiences somewhere else?

They were way better at foam control than not having any kind of flow control at all. But I thought they still gave more than I wanted. Or at least more than I am used to. I probably can't expect perfection... They're 1,000 times better than not having any flow control, I've experienced that one before. I normally run a really long EVA Barrier line and have slow pours that give maybe 1/4" head. These were more like an inch or two. Could be a variety of reasons or maybe that's normal and no one cares. I thought I could detect less carbonation in the beer afterwards but it may have been all in my head.

I also have a small wine frig that I use for beer, the kegs sit in the bottom in the front and the door barely closes. I was also a little concerned I'd swivel one of these out and then close the door on it. Break the glass maybe or knock a tap off and have a gigantic mess.

I would use them, I just didn't love them.

Back