S%!# my dad says

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFLMAO!!! Great stuff...

My favorite:

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bull****."

:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

"Your mother made a batch of meatballs last night. Some are for you, some are for me, but more are for me. Remember that. More. Me."

"Who is this woman?....Kate Beckinsale? Well, you can tell Kate Beckinsale she sucks."

FULL
OF
WIN!

She needs a sammich, maybe some mac n cheese

"It's just a ****ing june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?"

Aint that the truth
Too
Many
Pansies anymore

ROFLMAO!!! Great stuff...

My favorite:

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bull****."

:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

This here sounds like my dad. And my wife sometimes too, for that matter.

I'm out of the loop here, I didn't find anything funny there.

My dad died of a stroke a few years ago. My last words to him on the phone were "Goodbye dad, I love you" ......He said to me, "Gud be wamsher, I schmoo de woosher"

I think he was telling me to get off his fooking lawn. Either way, he was way funnier than that crap on twitter.

Edit: I think he was telling me goodbye too, but there is no joke in stuff like that. ;)

"I'm having a Makers Mark, you want one? What? 7up? I ain't mixing ****ing makers with 7up. Might as well put a lil' ****ing umbrella in it"

LOL, that's me in 20 years!
well, ok thats me now. but also in 20 years

lmao great stuff ... my fav is...

"The dog don't like you planting stuff there. It's his backyard. If you're the only one who s&^ts in something, you own it. Remember that."

"That woman was sexy...Out of your league? Son. Let women figure out why they won't screw you, don't do it for them."

Latest posts

Back