RI Home brewing Virgin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonzailopper

Reaction score
Hello, Hello from RI. I have yet to brew my first batch, but I've been researching the **** out of it. I have a LOT of questions and was just trying to find a community to learn more. My wife bought me a basic setup of home brew equipment and a kit for an all malt brown ale. (still not 100% sure what "all malt" means but I'm excited nonetheless). Can't wait to converse about my favorite subject besides my daughter.....BEER!!! :tank:

Welcome - from a former RI'er! Sounds like you're doing everything right so far and there is a ton of information in the forums here - possibly so much that it may start getting confusing.

Best quick advice - never skimp on the cleaning and sanitization! And, there's no "one right way" to brew. It's all about experimenting, making a mistake or two and figuring out what works best for you.

Cheers!

Greetings and welcome to the obsession. That basic setup your SWMBO bought you is simply the down payment on bigger and better things to come. In addition to what pdbreen said if you find yourself in the middle of a brew and have a question, don't hesitate to post it here. Someone somewhere will usually reply within minutes.

Hey welcome to the club! Living in Narragansett right now and actually sanitizing the stuff to start my first batch as we speak.

Back