Remember this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted this truck.

toyota-truck-back-to-the-future-9160.jpg

Way back when MTV played videos. (you know you hear the music every time you see footage of an Apollo launch, right?)

image-2579773487.jpg

I remember as a kid riding along on the "milk route" and picking those things up from the dairy farmers. I didn't have enough "umph" to get them up into the truck, so I got the job of filling the whey tanks for the pigs. And I've got ONE milk can somewhere around this house...I just don't remember exactly where!

glenn514:mug:

Yup. Worked at a dairy as a teenager, we would fill those straight off the bottom of the big cooling tank and skim fresh cream right off the top.

Ive got a couple milk cans from my dad.. My biggest memory of them is my pop making rootbeer with dry ice in them, he would literally stand on top and jump off and a minute later the top would blow about 5' up but being a kid it was more like 50' lol

Let's go surfin now

Nooo no no, it wasn't "Let's Go Surfin Now" when he was controlling it and zipping around. It was "I Get Around."

I've seen that movie so many friggin times.

"I'll be right back, I have to take a leak."

"WHAT IS LEAK?!"

Reno_eNVy said:
Nooo no no, it wasn't "Let's Go Surfin Now" when he was controlling it and zipping around. It was "I Get Around."

I've seen that movie so many friggin times.

"I'll be right back, I have to take a leak."

"WHAT IS LEAK?!"

Your right!! haven't seen the movie in over 20yrs.. Good catch :mug:
Edit: I think I might have to find it for my kids, I think they would enjoy it :)

KayaBrew said:
I thought that was a bong! Wait...is it?

Water grenades! Add one of those slingshot launchers and a few beers...I can waste a whole day. I just found my launcher so my boys are set up. Problem is when they run out of balloons they start launching rocks...makes me proud;)

Mad balls = mad fun. I managed to get one past my folks before the total embargo was instated in my house. It was the mummy ( if you were wondering)

I wonder if they're ever going to release the remake they shot in Michigan a couple years back. It got pulled for fear of offending the chinese who replaced the russians as the enemy....
Edit

Oh look what I found.

Red Dawn Remake Finally Gets A Release Date

red-dawn-2010-cast-photo.jpg

The long stagnating Red Dawn remake looks set to finally see the light of day, with a designated release date on the horizon. According to Box Office Mojo, the film will hit screens on November 2, 2012 – three years after filming wrapped.

A big black cloud has been hanging over Red Dawn in the form of the MGM bankruptcy saga, but, as reported here in September, independent distributor FilmDistrict struck a deal to finally get the film into cinemas, not matter how long it takes.

Back