Remember this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember waiting to hear what sound would be on the other side of the creaking door?

dark-tower-anim.gif

IrregularPulse said:
Loved that game.

Love this thread.

They used to have this game at my local Shakeys Pizza. I finished it with like 3 other kids. I was the grey Michael Jackson and if you could catch Bubbles, something cool happened... Anyone remember??

I had several of these in grade school. Problem: if you ever got them wet, they would go CRAZY and make all kinda noise and beeps (had this happen in class a few times). Most annoying( great toy.

image-2613714277.jpg

image-1596477319.jpg

cannman said:
I had several of these in grade school. Problem: if you ever got them wet, they would go CRAZY and make all kinda noise and beeps (had this happen in class a few times). Most annoying( great toy.

Oh boy that watch brings back memories ! I was like 8 years old when that came out and I threw te biggest shi* fit until my parents got that watch for me. Hmmmm maybe I can use that tactic to get my wife to buy me a new 20gal Blichmann.....

I saw something that said in Back to the Future, they went back 30 years to 1955. If that movie was made today, they'd go back to 1982.

static said:
Used to be into amateur radio quite a bit.

Holy S-balls! My parents had a President Dwight D. Eisenhower CB base unit with this power mic. Thing was a monster. CB was such an embarrassing fad

Any mention of "Gobots" in this thread yet? Those f*ckers came out before Transformers and now look what happened! I want to see Megan Fox get fingerbanged by a Gobot! Hooray for Jim Beam!!!!!!!!

Any mention of "Gobots" in this thread yet? Those f*ckers came out before Transformers and now look what happened! I want to see Megan Fox get fingerbanged by a Gobot! Hooray for Jim Beam!!!!!!!!

^That cracked me up:drunk:

How about Stompers? I must have had a hundred and wrecked every damned one of em.

moc1yellowbrat.jpg

I loved my Stompers, I probably bought more of those than matchbox cars with my pop can money and not one survived. I still have my Buddy L bronco though, the top and trailer are missing but I still have the truck.

Back