Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook post:
1611771819287.png

Lord love him, Ross was more an impressionist cum reluctant entertainer (gotta pay the bills).
This level of realism would be on another planet...for almost anyone, actually. There's so much "vivid" there that would be difficult to mimic...

Cheers!

What are we looking at? Is that a museum, vertical arboretum - or actual office space?
And is that proposed - or already built and too late to fix? ;)
Proposed plan for Amazon HQ2 in Crystal City, VA (just outside DC, next to Reagan National Airport)

Loudoun county VA (farther outside DC, where Dulles Intl Airport is & where I live) was one of the locations considered for the project

edit: I'm an idiot & don't know which airport I live by. but used to work in Crystal City.

Last edited:
Well good luck. Amazon just committed to dropping another five thousand jobs in Boston with a couple of new buildings in the ever-growing Seaport district, but I'm pretty sure the local Puritans aren't gonna allow anything like that :D

And I have no doubt that plane smoked a cow.

I think the A-10 is one of the coolest flying tanks ever built. I got 100% distracted by a pair of Warthogs from the CT ANG do an uber-slow'n'low circle over the RC flying field in Sturbridge MA and could easily make out their helmets - while we had a "Gremlin Combat" session going on. My fighter ended up in a friggin' tree because I was so awe-struck by the A-10s that low and so slow - couldn't have been much above stall speed - that I completely forgot I was supposedly controlling an aircraft :D

1612500969649.png

Back