Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy%20(7).gif

Dreads are ok as long as you keep 'em clean. Been around a few people who reeked of patchouli oil and bong water.

Yup... As an old white guy who genetically can only have a very short, straight up military type cut, I'm jealous of dreads. I think they look very cool when done right and clean.

we get some of their beers here in the Commonwealth. have tried them all and like them all. Fresh Squeezed has got to be my favorite IPA not brewed down the street from me. then again, brew up some dishwater with Mosaic & Citra and I'd drink it

am dying to try that lager, but haven't seen it in stores here

50% of marriages end by divorce, the other half end by death.
Da Shootz American Lager. First time I have seen it. Possible Deschutes Brewery only on tap item. I am at their taproom-ish thing at Portland International Airport.
Glad to see I am not the only one with hazy lagers. I looked up the beer on their website and shows as a year round beer in cans, on tap must be an in-house thing. Sort of different choice for hops, might have to see if I can find some fresh cans local.

LOL... I guess that's random.
Ya can't beat those Haggar pants for 30 bucks.
Problem is... they LOOK like 30 dollar pants and everyone knows your cheap and bought them at Pennys......….

The escalator and elevator are located on the first floor. Don't they go to other floors? If not, what do they do?

LOL.. OK..OK.. I hate to pikk nitts, but if I'm entering the store (presumably on the first level) don't I want to know where the elevator and escalator is to reach other floors?
Then when I'm done on the third floor, I already know where the elevator is because I had already used it?
Or should I just RDWHAHB.. :D

LOL.. OK..OK.. I hate to pikk nitts, but if I'm entering the store (presumably on the first level) don't I want to know where the elevator and escalator is to reach other floors?
Then when I'm done on the third floor, I already know where the elevator is because I had already used it?
Except that directory doesn't have any map or arrows, so it really doesn't tell you anything except they put bras and panties in the men's area for some odd reason...

I know the photo does not show it clearly but the sign is right at the escalator. This is what I found so odd about it. Also, the escalator goes to all floors, not just the one.

Back