Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
truckforsale.jpg

This reminds me of the small print I saw in a used car ad the other day:
"Cork Sport Performance Parts, All vehicle Accessories, Aftermarket Rims and Tires, Navigation system , Sound System, DVD, and all extra accessories are an extra charge, and not included in vehicle advertising price. At Sunset Car Company Inc. we are proud of the quality used cars we sell and our dedication to serve the needs of our customers."

I'm still trying to figure out what they are selling for $14,000 if it isn't that stuff...

This is why I only watch broadcast tv. It takes a couple of minutes to check 14 channels and see that there is bugger all on. 200 channels would waste too much time.

Agree. Years ago I got sick of paying $120 for TV and internet. Bought an antenna, couple of external tuners and wired it up to an old PC. Now I have a 4 channel DVR to record TV shows, commercial skip and pay $35 for internet. Wife wanted Netflix..so we’re back up to $48/mo.

With few exceptions, I find most netflix shows suck.
IMG_7446.JPG

Another antenna TV watcher. Tons of stations running old movies, TV shows, etc. We don't watch a lot of TV anyway--one more reason to not pay $100+ a month for cable.

If the DTV signals are weak in your area, you can't beat the Clearstream antennas.

Rooftop
61DC9-d94AL._SX425_.jpg

Or indoors
5406100_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Agree. Years ago I got sick of paying $120 for TV and internet. Bought an antenna, couple of external tuners and wired it up to an old PC. Now I have a 4 channel DVR to record TV shows, commercial skip and pay $35 for internet. Wife wanted Netflix..so we’re back up to $48/mo.

With few exceptions, I find most netflix shows suck.View attachment 621917
Huh, we must have different tastes regarding Netflix. Even if I doubled up my Netflix viewing I still wouldn't be able to watch everything I wanted to. And I watch very few movies. Mostly watch non US TV series and Netflix originals.

Back