Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mceclip0 (2).jpg

1685126600297.jpeg

While delivering some pieces to the gallery I sell at yesterday, a group of curvy biker chicks drug me over the coals for making rings sized "for little girls". I made this this morning. It's size 11 1/4.

My curvy "real woman" wife has said the same to me.

Ok. Someone with too much money **REALLY** did not like putting up with their significant other's "outgassing" apparently.

1685884114886.png

Or, alternatively, a very Very VERY small brewing chamber when you don't want burner CO2, water vapor, or succulent brewing smell buildup.

Grow Room. (But day_tripper is probably right. It's probably a smoking cubicle where some poor dominated dude went to smoke his cigars.)

Sorry. I gotta stick with fart evacuation chamber.

I suppose it could be an elevator, depending upon the magnitude and duration of the fart, but we’d have to get @doug293cz to calculate some stuff for us to be certain.
With a fermenter, you know based on the wort OG and volume pretty closely how much gas will be produced. But for intestines loaded with unknown amounts of raw materials, with unknown gas production potential, and the individual's process details, this would be a very difficult problem to solve.

Brew on :mug:

Back