Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark_cef6L6x56AGPZyOfiOOYo9iCqT4.jpg

looking at the penmanship it might of been a group effort for the answers.
No those are jokes that I have seen elsewhere on the internet. I suspect that that is made up. The question's are all over the the place, what subject would such a test even be covering?

I was thinking it was a rather colorful description of female anatomy.

What style beer would that name fit? :D
Thunder dungeon....

That could be a flatulent sphincter guarded by raging hemroids. Out of nowhere comes a Greek God saying "Release the Kraken!" Then this ugly angry lizard is ready for battle. In The Clash of The Tite Ones.

Last edited:
I was thinking it was a rather colorful description of female anatomy.

What style beer would that name fit? :D
Forgot the beer style.

A heavily late hopped wild sour gose. It's a spontaneous, bitter, sour beer, with salty, barn yard animal funk to it.

The previous post is the art work for the bomber bottle.

It might smell like petchuli when you first crack it open... then, the surprise funk hits you. It's such a strange beer, but can't stop thinking how you want to pound them bad every night. Until it starts thinking it can control you. The you realize it's not that good. (Thinking) Not sure why i did that for six weeks.

Or just take it under the arm pit

Sir! This is the internet! Please take your common sense elsewhere. There will be none of those kind of shenanigans here.

Good Day I say! Good day! But yeah...there are plenty of options. Sad thing is you know this was printed up for a bad reason.

Latest posts

Back