Random Drunken Thoughts Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoisting a cyber beer to anyone who can decipher this common saying:

A detached fragment of the terrestrial lithosphere, whether of igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic origin, and whether inquiring its approximation of sphericity through hydraulic action or other attrition, when continuously maintained in motion by reason of the instrumentality of gravitational forces constantly acting to lower its center of gravity thus resulting in a rotational movement around its temporary axis and with its velocity accelerated by its increase in the angle of declivity is, because of abrasive action produced by the incessant but irregular contact between its periphery and the contiguous terrain , effectively preventing from accumulating on its external surface , any appreciable modicum of cryptogamous vegetation normally propagated in umbrageous situations under optimum conditions of undeviating atmospheric humidity, solar radiation, quiescence, and comparative sequestraton from erosive agencies.......

Hoisting a cyber beer to anyone who can decipher this common saying:

A detached fragment of the terrestrial lithosphere, whether of igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic origin, and whether inquiring its approximation of sphericity through hydraulic action or other attrition, when continuously maintained in motion by reason of the instrumentality of gravitational forces constantly acting to lower its center of gravity thus resulting in a rotational movement around its temporary axis and with its velocity accelerated by its increase in the angle of declivity is, because of abrasive action produced by the incessant but irregular contact between its periphery and the contiguous terrain , effectively preventing from accumulating on its external surface , any appreciable modicum of cryptogamous vegetation normally propagated in umbrageous situations under optimum conditions of undeviating atmospheric humidity, solar radiation, quiescence, and comparative sequestraton from erosive agencies.......
A rolling stone gathers no moss.

Brew on :mug:

I’m a little perturbed with “Jill” (Google maps” sending me through the zigzag epicenter of Washington DC, when I expected to go around on the beltway. I’m sure it was faster/better/scenic/fengshui/karmic but DANG those frickin streets are narrow.

it's legal in the District. try The Garden on NJ Ave, NW. ;)

me, answering phone call: hello

obvious pre-recorded voice: hello. this. is. john. how. are. you.

me: **** you, john.

"john": I'll put you on our DO NOT CALL list

me: **** you again, john **hangup**

You left off the "AND STAY OFF MY LAWN!"

I may use that next time. it certainly fits (GrogNerd, or grognard is slang in French for "mean old man" but you knew that, because it's under my Username over on the left there)

the BigHair yells "can't talk now... got a baby in the oven" to both robots & humans

my other one is **sotto voce** "I did what you said, but..." **yelling** "THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!"

RIP Dr. Johnny Fever
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/howard-hesseman-dead-wkrp-cincinnati-1235084085/
I had such a crush on Bailey...
1643571737075.png

definitely Bailey. Jennifer seemed "plastic" from head to toe

but you've got Gilligan's Island all wrong.

Lovey Howell puts the other 2 to shame & looks like she's a madwoman in the sack. Rahr

The classic "who's hotter" Maryanne or Giner, Bailey or Jennifer, I always go for the "plain Jane" to the "hottie". Maryanne and Bailey all day. :mug:

View attachment 757698 View attachment 757699

Anyway, came here to reflect on something else; Starting about the time I was 4 years old, sang a song every day at school. At some point I wondered; what is a donserly? and what kind of light did it make? Never did occur to me to ask, figured it was something I was supposed to know.

At some point, I read the lyrics and thought OH, dah, don't know, maybe I was 10 or 11 then, but it could have been later. Not an isolated incident either, but surly not in any way unique to me.

Edit cause of spell check by bracco

Last edited:
there, ficks da indecent for you. & surly not unique is not a brag, 'tis intended as qualifier meaning quite common.

later, got to crash, work day you know (or would you?)

there, ficks da indecent for you. & surly not unique is not a brag, 'tis intended as qualifier meaning quite common.

later, got to crash, work day you know (or would you?)

definetly on topic! good night, and i hope enjoy morning coffee! :mug:

random thought, i was thinking about the site jamendo....

then started wondering why there wasn't a forum the equivelent of HBT for do it yourself music....wondering if you have to want to be a rockstar or something?

i know lots people are into it...

wait, aparrently there are, remember always google first!

https://modwiggler.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17
:mug:

What do you play, bracc?

not much, when i get tired of being looked down on by rockstars though, i will loop something in fruity loops though...music to me isn't that hard just 1's and 2's, female, and male...pretty easy to string something to together quick, when i need me my homebrew.... talk me some smack about the record labels, and their pawns!

Back