Promotion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fujieagle

Reaction score
Well, I interviewed last Wednesday with my company for a position 3 levels above what I am now. Feeling pretty good about it and I'm told it is down to me and another guy. The pay increase would be quite substantial as would the responsibilities. I'm pretty sure I nailed it and there are no rumors floating around about who's getting it which is odd but I think a good sign. The announcement is suppose to be made sometime this week. Most importantly, more pay equals more money for the hobby:rockin:

That's a bummer. But, three levels above is a considerable jump, and they might have felt it was too much of a jump, even though you might be qualified. The good thing is that your employers are now more aware of your potential and may look for other opportunities for you.

Your next move is to ask them what you would need to do to put you in that position next time. Also, be sure you are doing whatever you can on your own time to make yourself marketable (eg: college degree, etc.).

Latest posts

Back