ProMash Users! Question...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
I'm brewing tomorrow (Saturday). I "purchased" Promash yesterday via the website; I'm supposed to receive a download link and registration code, or something like that. Almost 24 hours past purchasing, I've received absolutely zero communication from them. Does anyone knwo how long it should take? I'd like to have that program to print out my recipes, etc., before tomorrow.

It took me until about noon the next business day. If you have a spam filter on your email software, check the emails labeled as spam. It may have been filtered by mistake.

ProMash has been out of business for quite a while. If you need help re-installing on Windows 10 I can help. PM me.

ProMash has been out of business for quite a while. If you need help re-installing on Windows 10 I can help. PM me.

I downloaded the trial version. I am running Window's 7 Professional. I guess if it works on 10, it should run on 7. Did someone buy Promash or are they just out of busines.

Out of business. I still use it in Win 10 and seems to work fine most of the time. It would be great if Mr. Donovan would get it up in running again with new updates.

Out of business. I still use it in Win 10 and seems to work fine most of the time. It would be great if Mr. Donovan would get it up in running again with new updates.

He had serious health issues among one of his immediate family members. There will be no updates. Ever. I too loved ProMash but after milking it for as long as I could I finally moved on to Beersmith many years ago.

He had serious health issues among one of his immediate family members. There will be no updates. Ever. I too loved ProMash but after milking it for as long as I could I finally moved on to Beersmith many years ago.

Any idea how I can unlock ProMash ?
I downloaded Beer Smith, but don't need all of what it has.

Latest posts

Back