Prepare to die laughing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

45_70sharps

Reaction score
I literally laughed until I had tears in my eyes on a couple of those.
It's funny too after auto correct screws them up that bad they still don't proofread better before they hit send.

This damn phone has done a few interesting things that I've sent but nothing like eating your mom at 7!
That's just good stuff.

Pappers_

Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, my son's gf (who is still getting comfortable with us, sometimes still calls me Mr. instead of my first name, for example) texted me something about her Christmas present for my son - and her phone autocorrected 'nice' into 'nude'. I could see her blushing through the follow-up text messages!

m_c_zero

Reaction score
I'm really surprised that the iOS spell checker is so raunchy. I had to teach the spell checker on my Android every dirty word in my vocabulary, it knew nothing. It was so innocent...

KayaBrew

Reaction score
I don't have time for this right now. I'm eating your mother out tonight.

45_70sharps

Reaction score
Most the time I'm on here I'm on my phone, and most of that time I'm speaking what I want to type, trying to correct what it puts down. My fingers and those tiny virtual keys don't work well together.

I don't even turn the computer on that often at home since I get email and access to most web content I want with the phone.
I have had some funny things that I missed.
Not on a scale like eating your mom at 7, but funny stuff from time to time.

Cromwell

Reaction score
Wow. This seriously needs a warning : "DO NOT READ THIS IN YOUR CUBICLE AT WORK!"

lol I don't know if some people have better self-control, but I could NOT hold it in. I spewed.

Krovitz

Reaction score
Very funny. Unfortunately, I'm sitting on the crapper at work and couldn't hold back the laughter. Can't imagine what my co workers think.

Bedlam

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for this. I have had a couple of crap days and was really grumpy. This had me HOWLING in a soul-cleansing way. Ahhhh...

You are good people.

lumpher

Reaction score
had to read that in 5 different sessions. couldn't do more than 5-6 at a time i was laughing so hard

Cap'n Jewbeard

Reaction score
Holy god, I am definitely going to be drinking my next brew out of a Bitchgobblet... damn that's fine.

JonM

Reaction score
Best one was where the teenage girl asks mom if she can sleep over at a friend's house. Mom, I'm sure, meant to say, "No you CANT" but autocorrect had other ideas. Can't post a link to the original because, well, there's a bad word in the URL.