Prepare to die laughing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I literally laughed until I had tears in my eyes on a couple of those.
It's funny too after auto correct screws them up that bad they still don't proofread better before they hit send.

This damn phone has done a few interesting things that I've sent but nothing like eating your mom at 7!
That's just good stuff.

Yesterday, my son's gf (who is still getting comfortable with us, sometimes still calls me Mr. instead of my first name, for example) texted me something about her Christmas present for my son - and her phone autocorrected 'nice' into 'nude'. I could see her blushing through the follow-up text messages!

I'm really surprised that the iOS spell checker is so raunchy. I had to teach the spell checker on my Android every dirty word in my vocabulary, it knew nothing. It was so innocent...

I don't have time for this right now. I'm eating your mother out tonight.

Most the time I'm on here I'm on my phone, and most of that time I'm speaking what I want to type, trying to correct what it puts down. My fingers and those tiny virtual keys don't work well together.

I don't even turn the computer on that often at home since I get email and access to most web content I want with the phone.
I have had some funny things that I missed.
Not on a scale like eating your mom at 7, but funny stuff from time to time.

Wow. This seriously needs a warning : "DO NOT READ THIS IN YOUR CUBICLE AT WORK!"

lol I don't know if some people have better self-control, but I could NOT hold it in. I spewed.

Very funny. Unfortunately, I'm sitting on the crapper at work and couldn't hold back the laughter. Can't imagine what my co workers think.

Hey, thanks for this. I have had a couple of crap days and was really grumpy. This had me HOWLING in a soul-cleansing way. Ahhhh...

You are good people.

Best one was where the teenage girl asks mom if she can sleep over at a friend's house. Mom, I'm sure, meant to say, "No you CANT" but autocorrect had other ideas. Can't post a link to the original because, well, there's a bad word in the URL.

Back