Post up pics of your sweet rides!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azscoob

Brewpub coming soon!
Reaction score
I have seen several really nice cars in pics posted here, and some great looking motorcycles too, but they are scattered all over, so here is your opportunity to show off those whips! Imports, classics, muscle cars, street rods, cruisers, sportbikes, customs, work in progress....
So go on, show them off! maybe tell a bit about them, did you buy it or build it?

2004 VW GTI, custom black rubstrips, black front grille, smoked out sidemarkers, (on the bumper), aftermarket DV and boost gauge, stock other than that. Still goes like stink :D

SMmWR.jpg

I always liked that body style, the new ones are growing on me though...

if you chip it and install a full exhaust, they get silly fast!

I always liked that body style, the new ones are growing on me though...

if you chip it and install a full exhaust, they get silly fast!

God, I'm so tempted to chip, get a new downpipe, and new TIP. From 180/180 hp/tq up to 220/220 or beyond....ugh, be so nice, but so much money.

Good news/bad news, my turbo whine is getting louder. It sounds hella mean on the road now, which is awesome, but it also means the turbo might be reaching the end of its life...(which means K04 or above upgrade!!!)

They're both gone now, but these were my passion until recent sale.

This was the first & only brand new vehicle I have ever owned. 2000 Jeep Wrangler - 4.0 with some work, 6.5" lift, 35" swampers, nv4500 tranny, 4.56 gears, detroit rear, 10.5k winch, and more. Man I miss it.

jeep1.JPG

This was my 1948 Willy's CJ2A. Did some restoration & rebuilt the tranny, xfer case, axles, and more. Fun little toy. Nearly killed me first time out wheelin it (clutch rod snapped and it took off backwards on the side of a STEEP cliff).

jeep21.JPG

here is my 1998 40th anniversary right hand drive R33 Nissan Skyline. it has a boost controller, turbo back exhaust, front and rear strut bars, speed cut defencer, blitz intake, BOV, TEIN coil over suspension, turbo timer, etc..

BNR34018.jpg

here is my 1998 40th anniversary right hand drive R33 Nissan Skyline. it has a boost controller, turbo back exhaust, front and rear strut bars, speed cut defencer, blitz intake, BOV, TEIN coil over suspension, turbo timer, etc..

That is really sweet, one of my dream cars.

2010-07-21181247.jpg

I just gave this car away to a friend of mine as I didn't have any time to work on it any more, it's now the shop car for his shop.

1984 BMW 318i, stock M10B18 converted to a dual carburetor setup. The car is about as light as it can possibly get on all stock metal and glass. The car is just being built to be stupid and beat the crap out of. I bought it from a BMW friendly junkyard (he will always try to sell a BMW, for really cheap, before junking the title) with a rusted freeze plug.

1984 BMW 318i, stock M10B18 converted to a dual carburetor setup. The car is about as light as it can possibly get on all stock metal and glass. The car is just being built to be stupid and beat the crap out of. I bought it from a BMW friendly junkyard (he will always try to sell a BMW, for really cheap, before junking the title) with a rusted freeze plug.

I have always wanted an old 2002, swap in an e30 m3 s14 motor and trans, that would be a quick street car!

here is a pic of my old bugeye WRX, it had a cryo treated RA gearset in the trans, built 2.0 liter motor, larger turbo, full exhaust, suspension upgrades, brembo brakes, painted carbon fiber hood, JDM HID projector headlights, fully polished piping, intake, throttlebody, and strut bars, a huge front mount intercooler, Rays wheels, dyno tuned to 350 hp and 320 ft/lb at all 4 wheels.....

Totaled in 1 week by the guy that bought it :(

subie1.JPG

Nice car man. Ive also got a scooby - a 2004 (DCCD) STi. Its been completely rebuilt - JUN internals, cosworth valve train, cossie intake manifold, carbon fibre prop shaft, rotated GT30r, tuned on e50. It dropped a valve recently - damaged a piston and four valves. Fortunately the block and heads survived.
I can't post a pic but heres a mod list :

JUN 2.2 L stroker
Cosworth Pistons
Carrillo Rods
Cosworth bearings
ARP head bolts
Garret GT30R Turbo .63
Perrin Rotate Mount Kit
Turbo Blanket (horsepowerinabox.com)
HKS Silent Power Exhaust
HKS Headers
Cosworth intake manifold rotated
Bosch 044 Fuel Pump
APS Fuel rails
1000cc Injectors
Cosworth Sump
Cosworth Baffle Plate
Cosworth Hi Volume Oil Pump
HKS Fuel Pressure Regulator
HKS FCON V-Pro ECU with F-CON Cam adjustment
HKS Launch control
APS DR725 FMIC
HKS Oil Cooler
HKS EBC
HKS MAP Sensor and Meter
Flowed heads
Cosworth Cams
Cosworth Valves
Cosworth Spring set
Aquamist 2D with DDS3
HKS Spark spark plugs
Oil Catch can
ARC Radiator cap
Forge recirc. DV
HKS Guage Controller
HKS Guages : EGT, OP, OT, FP, Boost
AEM Air fuel ratio guage
Shift light
HKS 5 EBC
HKS turbo timer
ACTP Carbon Fibre Prop Shaft
Sparco Evo L racing Seats
6 Point padded harnesses
STi Roll cage
Whiteline Anti lift kit
Whiteline Swaybars, bushings, endlinks
White line front and rear Strut braces
Whiteline roll centre adjustment
HKS adjustable strut tops
HKS Hypermax Pro Coilovers
MRT Anti-Surge Tank
Agency Power Crank Pulley
AP Racing 6 pot brakes with 355mm discs
Braided Hoses front and back
Braided Clutch line
Charge Speed Carbon fibre bonnet
Carbon Fibre reversed scoop
Carbon front lip
18"OZ Rims
Detachable Sparco steering wheel
Carbing underpanel
Aercatch Locking Bonnet Pins
Tinted Windows
Prodrive Upper and Lower Grill
Prodrive Gear Knob
Prodrive Oil cap
FiAM Hooters (perfect for scaring taxis)
Battery in the boot
Fire Extinguisher

Bru, thats a nice list of goodies there, I prototyped the agency power pulley, also designed the agency power rotated 35r kit for the subies and the 35r kit for the Lancer evolution7,8,9. I used to work as the head mechanic/occasional fab man for Vivid Racing (Agency Power), lots of cool cars to work on, sad that the owners are total dick heads.

Here is, or was, my truck (94 ranger). I just sold it, after having it nearly 10 years. It has pearl blue ghost flames, which you can barely see on one of these pics

2009_08_30_0028.jpg

2009_08_30_0029.jpg

2009_08_30_0004.jpg

Here are mine. The Jeep is a 2000 and is a good compromise between mall crawler and wall crawler with lift kit, 33x12.5's, and lockers front and rear. The Magnum is a 2005 with 5.7L hemi, front fender cold air intake, Vortech Supercharger, Dynatech longtube headers, free flowing cats, Aeroturbine exhaust, and Diablo Predator custom tune. It dyno'd 420 at the rear wheels at altitude. The picture with the nice lady was a photochop that one day will grace the wall of my office in the brewpub :ban:

jeepbutte.jpg

maggie1-1.jpg

maggieSC3.jpg

OA-5599.jpg

things_Red.jpg

91 M5

AC Schnitzer TYP 3101A w/ big anchor

FFR 1965 S/C Cobra w/ rolled Eddie Bauer Explorer 5.0/302, w/ 600CFM holley, some old ford intake, roller rockers, B303 cam, GT40P heads, pretty fast (if it were faster, I would be in trouble):

387-img-2157.jpg

388-img-2200.jpg

+1, sex on wheels. I have wanted a Cobra replica for 20 years. Mid-life crisis tells me it is time!

I have always wanted an old 2002, swap in an e30 m3 s14 motor and trans, that would be a quick street car!

The carbs were donated from his 2002 project car, which will be getting an M20 swapped in to it eventually.

He also has a nice old M5 that he is restoring.

BNR34018.jpg

So, fast as hell in other words

FFR 1965 S/C Cobra w/ rolled Eddie Bauer Explorer 5.0/302, w/ 600CFM holley, some old ford intake, roller rockers, B303 cam, GT40P heads, pretty fast (if it were faster, I would be in trouble):

387-img-2157.jpg

388-img-2200.jpg

<<<< jealous much!

pretty fast yes, lives on 100 octane gas though. I need to swap over some injectors and remap it to run on E85, better power and way cheaper to fill up.

91 M5
AC Schnitzer TYP 3101A w/ big anchor

More please.

A 2002 is my next purchase. A friend has one sitting in his garage that he's offered to sell me when I finally get a place where I can keep two cars. For now I just have a 2003 325i. My first car was a junker BMW, and my last car will be a BMW. So will every other car in between.

f42407c3.jpg

Looks like we might have a few LXFORUM members here.... SpaceportBP and Layne...

Here's my 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8, currently about 650 HP (560 RWHP).

- Vortech Supercharger, 8.5 PSI boost
- HHP/BES Forged 6.1L Rotating Assembly (8.8/1, low compression)
- HHP/BES Forced Induction Stage 2 High-Lift CAM
- BES Balanced Factory Crankshaft, ATI Harmonic Balancer
- Ross Custom Forged Pistons, Pins & Rings
- Eagle Forged H-beam Rods, ACL Main Bearings, King Rod Bearings
- PSI Valve Springs, Manley Retainers, Manley Pushrods
- Zeitronix Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio, Boost & EGT Metering
- Corsa cat-back exhaust w/ Magnaflow High-flow cats.
- TEIN Coilover Suspension with EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)

LXOM-AUTOX.jpg

LXOM-Burnout.jpg

More please.

Sure. Right now the car has 210,000 miles and the last valve adjustment was completed in Aug 2009. I go about 40,000 between adjustments.

Inline 6, 3.6L, 24v, individual throttle bodies, about 360hp at 7100rpm, good for 178 or so:
394-aws38.jpg

on 275 rears
391-awm275.jpg

w/ polished m-system IIs
390-awm5079eo1.jpg

side shot
389-awhalloween1ye3.jpg

from when I lived in Okemos, MI (a dreary time for me and for the car)
392-img-0719.jpg

next to 530iX, still prefer driving the M5 in the snow, lots of fun
393-img-0806.jpg

I think those things are hilarious and if I had a big ball-bustin' truck like that I think I would hang some on the back.

Lol i hate those things, the problem isnt the nuts themselves its that generally the people who have them are some serious redneck dbags lol!

Lol i hate those things, the problem isnt the nuts themselves its that generally the people who have them are some serious redneck dbags lol!

Yeah... I guess they generally are rednecks. I'm not a redneck, but... just for a laugh... considered buying some for the back of my Lexus. :D

Back