Post a pic of your ride!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so here is something seriously fast that I park in my garage!
Info here: http://www.korsairscc.com/preston
Lonestarroundup-full.jpg

871001-custom;crop:0.14,0.22,0.98,0.9;size:755,1131.jpg

l_7b35341497f72cebacb9a1b3f28f87e5.jpg

940HP at the wheels. sub 9 second quarter
I have Nothing but love for this thing!
Unfortunately I chewed up some pistons playing with it.

Picture_027.jpg

2007 Mazdaspeed 3

Engine

Type: turbocharged and intercooled inline-4, aluminum block and head
Bore x stroke: 3.44 x 3.70 in, 87.5 x 94.0mm
Displacement: 138 cu in, 2261cc
Compression ratio: 9.5:1
Fuel-delivery system: direct injection
Turbocharger: Hitachi-Warner K04
Maximum boost pressure: 15.6 psi
Valve gear: chain-driven double overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder, variable intake-valve timing
Power (SAE net): 263 bhp @ 5500 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 280 lb-ft @ 3000 rpm
Redline: 6700 rpm

ACCELERATION Seconds
Zero to 30 mph 2.3
40 mph 3.4
50 mph 4.4
60 mph 5.8
70 mph 7.2
80 mph 9.3
90 mph 11.4
100 mph 14.8
110 mph 17.8
120 mph 21.9

200-ft-dia skidpad: 0.87 g

My last hobby-
IMGP0188.jpg

Sold it to buy a house. Miss it so much I had to start brewing beer to keep occupied.

Now I have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD
It won't be built up until its paid for. Depending on what the SWMBO says.

Schwind said:
My last hobby- IMGP0188.jpg

Oh so nice! I am jealous.

BTW: A Tool fan, are we? Love the license plates, wish WE got to use punctuation in OURS!

Thanks man. Big time Tool fan. 46&2 is my favorite song of theirs.

Bummer you can't use punctuation in NE plates.

Joker, you must be a pretty cool dude if you also brew beer and wheel toyotas. Thats some nice flexing junk you got.:rockin:

Dime_side.jpg

1983 S-10 long bed V-6 Fleet truck

200psi air ride system

lots of fun
:rockin:

[youtube]oWRmNnjEXY[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Drive this daily unless there is snow on the roads... 118k exciting and hard miles I've put on her so far with no major issues (knock on wood). Still NA, but have all the bolt-ons possible and ECU tuned:

5841-Rooftop1.jpg

5841-LititzShoot1RS.jpg

5841-Rooftop6.jpg

5841-AerosyncInteriorResize.jpg

But I'm still dreaming about the Nissan GT-R...

sentra.jpg

My gas-sipper, courtesy of the Stimulus checks. 28mpg with 201k on the odometer. Beats the hell outta 11mpg.

SEXY. I can't resist an Audi, especially with a turbo. Nice ride, man.

HomerT. Nice ride.

I was able to drive one a work. (Ford Proving Grounds)

MPG or DPG? I have been on both many times. I used to work for Ford, now I work for Brembo. Been to the Ford PG's many times with both companies....

This thing is as heavy metal as a battle axe. It was cheap to buy, cheap to maintain, and it looks like a truck should look. It weighs 3k lbs, has a straight six, manual transmission, bench seat, no power anything or air conditioning, and a Jeep 4WD system. No more needs to be said.
IMG_1185.jpg

Here is my soon to be track rat/autocross mule. As soon as I get a couple problems worked out I am going to get a new exhaust on and put the power steering back in and it will be a wicked beast.
kyleshiro3iq.jpg

And last but certainly not least, my summer transportation. If you translate calorie to calorie, it gets 600mpg.
img1076lj1.jpg

It looks a little different now but that is the only picture I have right now. I also own a 99 Grand Prix GTP that my wife drives, but we all know what those look like *yawn*

Always good to see fellow Z enthusiasts. I miss my '79. I gotta see if my brother's got it running yet... I wanna drive the bastid now that it's got a V8. I'll miss the manual trans though. Oh well, that's why I have my Sentra! :D

Always good to see fellow Z enthusiasts. I miss my '79. I gotta see if my brother's got it running yet... I wanna drive the bastid now that it's got a V8. I'll miss the manual trans though. Oh well, that's why I have my Sentra! :D
Owning a Z is sort of like having this super hot super fun girlfriend who occasionally kicks you in the nuts.

I currently have 4 cars, but no pictures.

I own a 2000 Hyundai Accent GSi, completely stock, drove it off the lot on June 20th, 2000, use it as a work car now, I work at a mine so it is dirty and a little beat up. My SWMBO drives a 2005 Chevy Equinox. It sucks back the gas and sucks in general. Only 9 lease payments left and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

And the SWMBO's dad just passed away on June 24th, (RIP Gerard Hoskins) and left us a couple project cars. A 1980 Camaro Z28, which is partially restored, is gonna be the SWMBO's summer car, when we can get it from Toronto to Labrador City, and finish the restoration. And then he also left us a 1987 Pontiac Firebird, which will probably sit for a few years before we start to fix it up for my daughter.

I will get pictures of the cars when we get the cars.

The 1980 is going to be restored stock with stock graphics, but the SWMBO wants the graphics in Pink...I think I should intervene and not allow the pink, but then again it is her car...

Lots of bikes and vets on the board! Here is my baby. Who knows what it is?!?

leggy.jpg

Pearl white is sooooooooooooooooo sexy! :D

P1010171.jpg

Subaru Legacy, right? The headlights are familiar. I'm not 100% on that tho.

Yeah, the headlights give it away. I have people ask me what it is all the time because it's debadged and the sedans are uncommon, especially the GT's (turbos).

Back