Post a pic of your ride!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

OP
Chriso

Chriso

Broken Robot Brewing Co.
Reaction score
Since those came out, I've wanted to import a Holden Monaro to see if people do a double-take when they realize it's not a Pontiac. :p

HomerT

Reaction score
They might figure it out when they see you driving on the right hand side of the car. :)
My test mule for the new G8 GXP was a Holden Commodore V-Series. I got alot of funny looks when i would pull up at the red light in the righ hand drive. :D

Ironhead

Reaction score
me on the '77 Ironhead on the "Tail of the Dragon" last year

and now after stripping down to frame, top end rebuild and a few modifications (still not quite done yet)

springer

Reaction score
my every day driver

My 69 AMX

Ok, now i'm drooling... and i still don't have a picture of my '05 Ram. I came so close to buying a '64 Monaco. :mad::(

Edit: Is that a 2500 Ram or a 3500?
3500 HD with the Laramie package heated leather seats tow pack 5.9 cummins turbo diesel with Jake break.. next I will be adding a smarty to it... 425+ HP at the touch of a button.

Joe C

Reaction score
^^ Very clean. Some day I'd like a 5.0 drop top with a simple S-trim setup and a nice suspension on it for crusing.

yashicamat

Reaction score
This is my motor, a 1997 Nissan Primera GT. Bought it back in June as a cheap runabout, but it's a great car. Fantastic handling (like it's on rails and it's needed with the alpine-style roads up here in the Peak District!) and it goes quite well too as it develops about 130bhp/ton which isn't bad for a 2.0 petrol normally aspirated 4door saloon.

Joe C

Reaction score
For those of us in the states, that's the Infinity G20.

I'm asuming it has the sr20, correct?

OP
Chriso

Chriso

Broken Robot Brewing Co.
Reaction score
I'm diggin' the fleet of VWs. Gotta love 'em, I want a 60's bug, a Corrado, or a diesel Rabbit convertible someday. Would settle for one of the R32s.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
I'm diggin' the fleet of VWs. Gotta love 'em, I want a 60's bug, a Corrado, or a diesel Rabbit convertible someday. Would settle for one of the R32s.
Trying to rid ourselves of one of the Jetta's and get a new TDI Sportwagen...

menschmaschine

Reaction score
This isn't my current car, but it was my sweet ride when I lived in the UK. It had a whole 1.0 liter engine! It had trouble getting up some of the Welsh hills, but it got over 40 miles/gallon.

DeadDoc

Reaction score
Jessie - 1999 Accord Coupe V6

Got into a pretty bad accident end of april last year... car hit me dead on into front passanger wheel.... car is fixed (as much without rebuilding the car) and drives better.

I do have different rims on the car right now.

18x7.5

Actually looking at getting a nice muscle car as my new car and make that my baby.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
Thanks man... However, I must admit that it is my girl's ride... Here is another shot of it... Notice something above the tailight?

Hehehe... Stage 2 Supercharged... 305 whp (and she wimped out on the dyno)... Other goodies are Dinan Sport clutch / flywheel, Dinan 3" stainless exhaust, HR / Bilsteins all the way around... Fun ride...

I love the color on your's though...

:mug:

Jam

Reaction score
well since we're all posting pics of our bimmers i guess i'll post a pic of my ****ty old e30 that i love. behind it is my flat black winterbeater LE CACKORD

new-to-me seats

weight reduction

my old pig, it was a vr with a few bolt on's nothing crazy