Post a pic of you and your other hobbys

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

zbeeblebrox

Reaction score
here is what i really would like to be doing right now. but do to poor student status it will have to wait. =(

e lo

Reaction score
zbeeblebrox: Nice username. Are you THE zbeeblebrox? I hear you come in 6-packs now. :)

mrkristofo

Reaction score
jdoiv said:
Here's one of my other hobbies. I'm the one on the left. I tend to get into it for a while and then back out of it for a while. Also like road and mountain biking. Sold my motorcycle. Darn kids take up most of my hobby time these days....

and with the kids after I lost...

An Epée guy eh?? Nice! I've dropped off a bit lately, but did foil and epee at JO's a few years back. :rockin:

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
mrkristofo said:
An Epée guy eh?? Nice! I've dropped off a bit lately, but did foil and epee at JO's a few years back. :rockin:
I think that the lady behind you in the 2nd pic was in The Matrix. :cross:

Reaction score
zbeeblebrox said:
here is what i really would like to be doing right now. but do to poor student status it will have to wait. =(
Beautiful Willys and great picture! My Grandpa has a Willys in pieces in his backyard (frame and body in backyard, engine in the garage rafters) that I've played on since I could remember, and have wanted to put back together for the last 3 years. Damn, if I only had the time and space!

jdoiv

Reaction score
mrkristofo said:
I did foil for a long time, but the last two clubs I've joined have been more of epee clubs. So I went with the flow. I've done all three, but would consider myself a foilist first.

sudsmonkey

Reaction score
BlindLemonLars said:
Six string slinging. (Kind of an old pic...I dropped the dirty hippy look about seven years ago!)

Dirty Hippies! They talk about peace, love, and saving the world, but all they wanna do is smoke dope!

:mug:

Robar

Reaction score
the_bird said:
Out of morbid curiosity, how much did he weight? Ninety pounds?
No! It's a yearling button, with all four legs it probably only went 70 give or take.

Danny013

Reaction score
I've got too many hobbies to list, but my main other one is paintball. I've been playing for about 7.5 years or so, played tourney ball with expensive guns, sponsorships, quit all that, now I'm playing stock class (old school) and pump for fun. Here are some pics from a tourney we played in last weekend. We took second, played great all day and fell apart in the finals. Still had a great time!

I'm on the right with the gold gun and the grey shirt. Start of game off the break.

Here's a shot in the middle of the game. If you look closely you can see the paintball flying through the air at the other guy!

dataz722

Reaction score
I used to be HUGE into paintball. I played for a college team as a freshman, RIT, and played alot of rec and touraments besides that. Due to money and my fiance i havent played hardly at all in the past few years but still love the sport. I also have a pasion for salt water aqauriums and am trying to finish my basement and save up some money so I can get it up and running again. Other than that my main hobby right now is cooking and soon to be brewing.

RoaringBrewer

Reaction score
My other main hobby is my car as well. Going to meets, racing (auto-x) it, and generally just enjoying driving it. I like to photograph it also, even though I don't have a DSLR or anything. Every now and then I borrow my brothers Nikon D80, but these were all taken with my point and shoot:

Like I said, I just enjoy driving. Car looks in pretty good shape for 108k hard miles on it, no? We've been through a lot together. In addition to travelling to about 15+states together, we've also lost our license for 4 tickets in one year, been paintballed/egged/pumpkined by jealous a$$hats, and much much more!

My other hobbies include playing some acoustic guitar, although I'm slacking off lately. Picture to come shortly... I used to snowboard, but haven't done that in over a year either...

Other than the car, beer is big though... Homebrewing, visiting countless brewpubs, and collecting breweriana stuff for my future in-home bar or business.

RoaringBrewer

Reaction score
Here are some other pics:

Me and my guitar:

Me and my nephew (hanging out with him is kind of a hobby):

Me and the SWMBO at the beach; our other hobby is taking many weekend and/or day trips. We went to Rehoboth and OCMD about 4 times this summer. The plus is dogfish head is there:

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
talleymonster said:
Are you dressing in drag in the upper left corner of the picture?:D
If I had a body like that, I'd be retired for a few years already. If you squint, you'll see me in the back there... squinting to see the back there.