Post a pic of you and your other hobbys

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
I saw this on another board and it turned out well.

My number 1 hobby is Mustangs. Doesnt matter if its driving, racing, cleaning, restoring, photographing, cruising, modding, if the agenda is based on Mustangs, I'm in it.

And this is my current baby. I no longer have my first child, a black 85 GT. :(
She's an 07 Alloy Metallic GT, 5M spoiler delete.

The woman is the car dealer.

And the goods. :rockin:

OP
Mustangfreak

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
And one of my other fav expensive hobby's. (aren't they all expensive? lol)

JnJ

Reaction score
This is a hobby I took a break from. I can only afford one hobby at a time. I'll probably get back into this in a few years.

talleymonster

Reaction score

A couple winters back at Mt. Charleston outside of Las Vegas. I'm the stud on the right.

On vacation a couple years ago.

I thought I had a few really good shots of me and my buddies out in the jeeps, but I can't seem to find them! I have a whole box of pics that I need to scan into my computer!

bradsul

Flyfisherman/brewer
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My avatar probably gives me away, but here is my most expensive hobby. I'm normally a trout hunter but I had to try out my new pontoon boat looking for some smallies. I do love flyfishing. :D

EdWort

Reaction score
One of my favorite hobbies is to go Ice Fishing once a year. I take I-35 from Austin and head north for Oh, about 1,500 or so miles to the Canuck border.

Here's a nice eelpout or burbot. Tastes like lobsta!

OP
Mustangfreak

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
EdWort said:
One of my favorite hobbies is to go Ice Fishing once a year. I take I-35 from Austin and head north for Oh, about 1,500 or so miles to the Canuck border.

Here's a nice eelpout or burbot. Tastes like lobsta!

You drive all the way to Cunuk land? F that!

EdWort

Reaction score
Mustangfreak said:
You drive all the way to Cunuk land? F that!
Yah got that right. Frequent Flier miles dude! And a seat up front on Northworst airline drinking Jimmy Page beer.

OP
Mustangfreak

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
EdWort said:
Yah got that right. Frequent Flier miles dude! And a seat up front on Northworst airline drinking Jimmy Page beer.
Ah, flying aint so bad then.

Buford

Reaction score
Don't have any pics of it, and I suppose you don't really need any... I play D&D once a week. We alternate campaigns every week, I'm co-DM in one and a player in the other. The campaign I'm running with SWMBO has been going for nearly three years, much of that on a weekly basis until recently when the other campaign started.

LoneOakDesign

Reaction score
here is what i love to do right before pouring a fresh home brew. nothing caps off a great day of hunting better than a cold beer.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
jct9335 said:
here is what i love to do right before pouring a fresh home brew. nothing caps off a great day of hunting better than a cold beer.
Mmmmmmmmm, intestines on the floor.

OP
Mustangfreak

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
Neomich said:
I have to ask the stupid question, how do I post a pic on here?
(img)your image link here (/img)

but replace the ()'s with []'s

Neomich

Reaction score
Here's me throwing around a college offensive lineman. The mats were to protect the floor from him! LOL.

e lo

Reaction score
My other major hobby is riding my motorcycle, primarily at the track. Haven't been out to the track but twice this year. No time or money, but:

SV650, GingerMan Raceway Turn 2:

And a vid at the same track. I come into frame ~20 sec or so into it:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTbnJNtKhPg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTbnJNtKhPg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Evan!

Reaction score

It was a small guy...three years back...my 2nd time out (ever), 2nd kill. Small, but tasty as hell. You know, when you just start, and you're looking for venison, you'll shoot a small buck. Wouldn't do the same thing today, but like I said...great meat.

Lil' Sparky

Cowboys EAC
Reaction score
I'm in the yellow jacket and my bikes the maroon zx-11. This was a 5 day trip in SW Colorado. This pic is looking over the black canyon on the road up to Crawford.

Boy, I'm out of shape for this stuff!

Me with the kids and one of their friends. I like to snow board better, but I was on skis while they were little and poleless. Gotta lug them up the hills, ya know.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
Evan! said:

It was a small guy...three years back...my 2nd time out (ever), 2nd kill. Small, but tasty as hell. You know, when you just start, and you're looking for venison, you'll shoot a small buck. Wouldn't do the same thing today, but like I said...great meat.
Holy Crap! Did you shoot him with a Bazooka or something? You blew off one of his damn legs! :cross:

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Evan! said:

Jesus, dude, that's littler than my puppy dog!

Evan!

Reaction score
ohiobrewtus said:
Holy Crap! Did you shoot him with a Bazooka or something? You blew off one of his damn legs! :cross:
My first shot hit him in the hind quarters :( , so we cut it off and gave it to the dog after we field dressed him.

the_bird said:
Jesus, dude, that's littler than my puppy dog!
Like I said, my 2nd time out. I was a little...eager, shall we say? ;) My first outing actually netted a really good sized doe.

This past year I finally got a "real" buck. I'm in it for the meat, rather than to kill furry animals for fun. If I had pics of my largers kills, I'd post 'em. Maybe this year...

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, you asked for it! Some of you have seen these pictures before but these are some of my hobbies. My hockey picture is in my gallery (my whole team, not just me). My hobbies are travel, fishing, hunting, playing hockey, paddling, etc. but I'm usually the one taking the pictures!

Bahamas:

Our cottage (I think that's my son)

A friend's cottage (Husband and son)

Evan!

Reaction score

A couple years back, we bought our first house. The night we closed on the mortgage, we ripped out the kitchen. Renovating the house is a hobby of sorts. This is me, in the weeks following closing...a wonder-bar and hammer in one hand, and some Blanc de Blanc in the other. And if I look a bit...pissed, well...let's just say that we really busted our asses those first few weeks trying to make the kitchen usable. And as fun as demolition may be, you do get tired after too many nights spent working till midnight.

Evan!

Reaction score
the_bird said:
Too embarrassed, eh? ;)
I'm no trophy hunter. I was out there to score some backstraps. And small as they were, those backstraps were some of the best meat you'll come across.

No, not embarrassed, we just don't have a deer scale. :D