Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody has mentioned goats in five posts

Can't let the no goat post count rise, so:

dg.jpg

i'd try lowering your mash temp from 165f, to like 145f, or 148f?
IMHO, until you've mastered the basics and can reliably brew a decent batch of beer, stick to a simple 60 minute mash @ 150f. Not much can go wrong @150f. If you jack that up, let me know I'll come down to the knob gobblery and slap your ears back.

While we're on the subject (hikes britches) I hate the acronym KISS, it's crass and demeaning. I much prefer the mantra "If it was good enough for granddad, it's good enough for me."

Now get off my damn lawn!!

Last winter, I complained that Los Barrios in San Antonio no longer made Viola's goat stew. Her son-in-law informed me that they had to give it up because it required matured goat, and the increase in the goat market meant that all they could get was young goat. :goat:

That meme is absurd.

Nobody uses landlines anymore, especially corded landlines. And nobody put landlines in the middle of a goat pen even when they did use corded landlines.

I was hoping your reaction would be more like "yes, those are the big problems with that meme, nevermind the goat speaking into a phone"

I like the direction you took it better. It involved more goat meme.

Nobody uses landlines anymore,

hey watch it there! not only do i have a landline, "without long distance"...i have a answering machine, that thank god at least doesn't still use a tape....lol

i don't know why, but for some reason. i've been too lazy too google "forum goat"

I suppose the US Marshals won't let you make long distance calls because they don't want you calling old accomplices and blowing your cover.

my cover? what ex-meth head, current homebrewer....i don't think the feds are too worried. and i introduced the neighbor kid to lamb chops, just to stay on topic.

and you're goatin' me on to talk more crazy talk! how when i was in jail i had the best bed where i could just lay back and watch the history channel, because that's apparently what i like to watch, and everyone else just put it on.....DAMN IT! lol

Oh yeah... I guess when I started sharing my suspicions it was usually after you'd been sampling some of your homebrews.

You know, you don't have to have been drinking for me to suspect that you're in WitSec.

yeah well the columbian drug lords tell me it's nap time....all i try to do is spread the word to kids worshiping dope cooks and heroin drug lords, there's a better way. you can be a homebrewer!

1607793135437.png
Do you ever wonder if the Who's in Whoville ever ate roasted goat head for Easter? After all, they ate their roast beast for Christmas.

Back