Quantcast

Please delete.

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, sweet! We're still doing this thread!
No thread ever dies, there are always the freshly joined who discover the wonder and infinite wisdom of :goat: for the first time. And then zombie resurrect.

Note: "freshly joined" means we need a woodworking icon like :goat:

Note2: and a zombie icon

Note3: a thread can be locked, yes, but that is not death, it is just the beginning. Altho I understand some threads, like Orfys original Hob Goblin, actually transferred to a different space time continuum, but that is only slightly different than death, and requires higher magnitude orders of dimensional math. And possibly an Infinity Stone.

Jayjay1976

Bubblegazer
Reaction score
This thread is like a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood that was planned and paved, but never built. Perfect place to park my van and ponder the universe.

I regret not trying lemon heads as carb drops before I started kegging. My whole life could have been different.

FloppyKnockers

Reaction score
Ok, I've recognized you for a while, but I have this feeling that you switched your avatar and I can't remember who you were before you became a full beer stein on uppers.
I changed it a while ago for I don't know why. I chuck when I see the over-excited beer though. I think I used to be this one:
HastyCompleteAss-size_restricted.gif

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I changed it a while ago for I don't know why. I chuck when I see the over-excited beer though. I think I used to be this one:
View attachment 695879
you mean you can use a animated GIF for a avatar? hmmm, my beer glass may be getting drank here soon.....lol

edit: nope doesn't work.....i think you just were the hands down looking part.....(think i'll leave this one for myself for a while though, lol)

Last edited:

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
In the olden days, I think prior to changing servers or maybe before the Earth's magnetic pole switched, I absolutely remember someone having a moving avatar -- a line drawing person bouncing along in a jeep.

Paw2020

Reaction score
Please, delete my account, remove my email and other data about me from the base. Thank you very much!

Dinadan

Reaction score
Is Paw really serious? If you search for 'delete account" this thread is number one on the list. Give the guy credit, when I give up on a forum I just fade away...

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is Paw really serious? If you search for 'delete account" this thread is number one on the list. Give the guy credit, when I give up on a forum I just fade away...

i tried that here, and i still got hounded with "yesterday's forum activity" emails, even after clicking the box saying i didn't want emails....

naturally i did the obvious thing. became a supporter, and just hang around goofing off now!

@HBT_Admin would have to help you out @Paw2020

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i tried that here, and i still got hounded with "yesterday's forum activity" emails, even after clicking the box saying i didn't want emails....

naturally i did the obvious thing. became a supporter, and just hang around goofing off now!

@HBT_Admin would have to help you out @Paw2020
Thanks for getting my attention. I've taken care of Paw2020.

Latest posts