out of curiosity, i'll ask....being that i can now....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm excited for my wine yeast brew! some people take this stuff seriously and win ribbons, i just want to have a good time!

Yeah, never been into the whole competitive aspect myself. I do kinda understand the appeal of "hitting the numbers". But even that's a dim thrill, and something of a buzz kill when "the numbers" don't get hit.

What about the fun? the magic? I'm in this to enjoy the process -- and product! And, I suppose, to save some money -- now that I have all this 💲equipment💲.

well i cracked the lid on my wine yeast brew, same recipe....got another day to find out if the yeast flocc, but tastes more like expect activley fermenting almost done, 8oz's chocolate malt in 10 gallon batch would taste like....being that i burst carb by weight and got the pointer to put a fan in the top freezer, should have it ready to drink in 2 days....about when my "Super Duper, i Swear It Costs So Much a Cartel Made It Black Strawberry Wine" kicks...lol

Yeah, never been into the whole competitive aspect myself. I do kinda understand the appeal of "hitting the numbers". But even that's a dim thrill, and something of a buzz kill when "the numbers" don't get hit.

What about the fun? the magic? I'm in this to enjoy the process -- and product! And, I suppose, to save some money -- now that I have all this 💲equipment💲.

to me i just like making my own to talk smack about the biggest drug cartel, with out having to worry about hit squads! it's great fun! people even have support groups like this, to talk smack together.... ;)

Back