Old Stone Bottles At Bevmo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
I stopped by Bevmo this evening to see if they had the 2010 Old Guardian in. They did, as well as a bunch of stuff I wasn't expecting. Apparently Stone cleared out their warehouse of cases of old bottles. They had Old Guardian from 06 on through this year, Vertical Epic from 07 on and Double Bastard from 06 and up. Apparently they had 06 Vertical Epic, but it was already gone. If you are in Southern California, check out the local Bevmo to see if they have any left. It is all priced at the current price for all the special releases.

BTW, if anyone local to me does find a bottle of 06 Vertical Epic pick one up for me. I only have one left because I accidentally broke one a couple years ago.

So I went in yesterday and picked up a couple bottles after checking my inventory. After 3 bottles of the 2010 Old Guardian, I also picked up a 2007 and 2008 Old Guardian and a 2006 Double Bastard.

I should plan a vertical tasting of some of these some time. I've got enough on hand to do a 5 year vertical of Stone Old Guardian and Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. Anyone else in the LA area possibly interested???

Latest posts

Back