Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Teams Sorted Alphabetically 2017 Super Bowl LI Futures Odds
Super Bowl Money Odds (Payout Per $100 Bet.)
Atlanta Falcons +$950 (19 to 2)
Dallas Cowboys +$375 (15 to 4)
Detroit Lions +$9,000 (90 to 1)
Green Bay Packers +$950 (19 to 2)
Houston Texans +$9,000 (90 to 1)
Kansas City Chiefs +$1,000 (10 to 1)
Miami Dolphins +$9,000 (90 to 1)
New England Patriots +$160 (8 to 5)
New York Giants +$1,800 (18 to 1)
Oakland Raiders +$11,500 (115 to 1)
Pittsburgh Steelers +$900 (9 to 1)
Seattle Seahawks +$1,400 (14 to 1)

AFC field is a total Joke. Roethlisberger vs three scrubs and two game managers. At least the NFC should be entertaining.

View attachment 383130

And 2008 was the Matt Cassel year. The Pats had the same record as the Fins but the Fins won on tiebreaker.

God they're good.

Whatta pile of effin crap the NFC West has been for the Hawks to have won it that many times. I was surprised by that

Wait how many Super Bowls have they won in the last decade?

Looks like nothing but playoff fodder comes out of the AFC east.

Look at the QBs that NE will have to play and these clowns make fun of the NFC with a straight face. Worst fans in sports. As in least knowledgeable along with most annoying (everyone knows this though).

This is very important. May the force be with you.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F-GH28dL3g&ebc=ANyPxKqULoiBixwwejfMX4qItWCU4f3CIr0MhtdLJIbESl4VEQweP3Kh5NPAI58Pe5Quy9r2qrUTLxpAJczAWUjBDoAbtBElBA[/ame]

fans of the game? That's funny. You're a fan of a team, you know jack **** about other teams, don't follow college football and have a stupid face. "true fans of the game" lol gtfo

So says "Everything I know about football I learned watching Redzone" :smack:

True, I don't care for college ball - and certainly would never lower myself to bandwagoning for a school I never attended...

Cheers!

So says "Everything I know about football I learned watching Redzone" :smack:

True, I don't care for college ball - and certainly would never lower myself to bandwagoning for a school I never attended...

Cheers!

which reminds me...none of you have come up with an original thought is what, 6 years? Weak.

Latest posts

Back