Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Finsfan,
A word of advise regarding today's game from the ever insightful Bob Knight from Indiana. "If rape is inevitable you may as well lie back and try to enjoy it."

Apparently Bobby didn't know about the 'Fight back, roll 'em over and stick it up their arse. ' option. What a **** show.

No worried. Denver will get bounced and the Pats will be playing the AFC Championship game in Foxboro. I really would have preferred the Jets in over the Steelers.

Holy ****, these are the times that really test the whole "In Bill We Trust" thing.
I was going to call the Staties and have them put out an APB because it was clear the real team got waylaid and never made it to the stadium.

I mean, OK, Belichick decided to use the entire first half as a live scrimmage to work on the running game. Fine.
And they did come firing out to start the 2nd half with a TD in short order. Good.

But the rest of the half? Inexplicable play calling on offense led to the defense spending the entire second half on the field.

Seriously, third and four? Go deep! Third and two? Go deeper!
Brady getting antsy in the pocket? Keep him there even longer to give the receivers time to go deep!

They'll end up the third seed, but it won't matter.
They'll never get out of Foxboro at this rate...

Cheers (Pitchers and catchers report February 18 :rockin:)

Holy ****, these are the times that really test the whole "In Bill We Trust" thing.

I was going to call the Staties and have them put out an APB because it was clear the real team got waylaid and never made it to the stadium.

I mean, OK, Belichick decided to use the entire first half as a live scrimmage to work on the running game. Fine.

And they did come firing out to start the 2nd half with a TD in short order. Good.

But the rest of the half? Inexplicable play calling on offense led to the defense spending the entire second half on the field.

Seriously, third and four? Go deep! Third and two? Go deeper!

Brady getting antsy in the pocket? Keep him there even longer to give the receivers time to go deep!

They'll end up the third seed, but it won't matter.

They'll never get out of Foxboro at this rate...

Cheers (Pitchers and catchers report February 18 :rockin:)

Check back after the first playoff game

Hey Finsfan,
A word of advise regarding today's game from the ever insightful Bob Knight from Indiana. "If rape is inevitable you may as well lie back and try to enjoy it."

The original citation was from Tex Antoine, NYC weatherman, who was famous for getting hammered between the 6:00&11:00 news. He lost his job with that quote in 1976.

Bobby Knight was stupid enough to repeat it 12 years later in 1988. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tex_Antoine#Rape_quip_and_final_years

Look on the bright side... the Jets are in fantastic salary cap shape and should have no problem keeping that defensive line, the lone bright spot for that team, in tact.

Can't wait to watch the draft and see the Jets turn their 1st round card in for another defensive lineman. Same old Jets.

I'm going to be in MA on January 24th. That's the date of the AFC Championship game. I think....I think I'll watch figure skating, bowling, or anything, anything but that.

I am pretty positive I can get you a ticket. You should at least consider it... I mean... think about it... It might be your last chance to see one.

Nope, just going back to my usual NFL playoff plans of not watching my team and rooting against the Pats. It's okay. This is what I'm used to.

Oh yeah. Getting spit on by some drunk fat chick from Warwick, RI whose biggest accomplishment in life is obtaining her GED sounds like a blast.

Oh yeah. Getting spit on by some drunk fat chick from Warwick, RI whose biggest accomplishment in life is obtaining her GED sounds like a blast.

My first and probably last post to this godawful thread but I think I dated that chick about 20 years ago. Del's lemonade still out there? And what's that amusement park there in Warwick? Rocky point or something? I can't remember but I do remember thanking my lucky stars I got out of that cesspool you all call home...but hey, go pack go!

:mug:

She had it coming. This is known.

Sounds legit.

I was working on the homestead, watched the Pats debacle on DVR Delay with the network's eighth string announcers and crew and never knew that the JETS were succumbing to season ending slumber once again.

Too bad, they were looking good, and if it came to it I'd rather face Pittsburg...

Cheers!

[lol at South MiniSnowStorms. Been there, escaped that, thank goodness ;)]

Russell Wilson is the 1st player in NFL history to record 4,000 Pass yds, 30 Pass TD & 500 Rush yds in a season.

Poor man's Michael Vick

Congrats to Fivehead. Hey, it's a nice story. Boy is born with the unrealized expectations of his father dominating his life. Boy meets girl. Boy gets drafted by a football team. Boy has s modicum of success on the field but a phenomenal agent parlays his modest career in football into an advertising juggernaut. Boy gets injured. Boy buys HGH through a "Medical Clinic" Boy gets exposed by the Voice of Isis. Boy throws girl under the bus. Boy gets back into a game and does ok. I love those stories. I bet CBS is already planning to turn it into a Movie Of the Week.

Congrats to Fivehead. Hey, it's a nice story. Boy is born with the unrealized expectations of his father dominating his life. Boy meets girl. Boy gets drafted by a football team. Boy has s modicum of success on the field but a phenomenal agent parlays his modest career in football into an advertising juggernaut. Boy gets injured. Boy buys HGH through a "Medical Clinic" Boy gets exposed by the Voice of Isis. Boy throws girl under the bus. Boy gets back into a game and does ok. I love those stories. I bet CBS is already planning to turn it into a Movie Of the Week.

That totally checks out. :mug:

Hey Finsfan,

Hahaha

Looks like Pats, Chiefs in the divisional round.

Even healthy, pats wont make it past that game. You guys gave it a good run

btch.jpg

I can add it if this is the general consensus.

Latest posts

Back