Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would get him his coveted Oregon QB and little else. TN earned their #1 draft slot this year. Seems like a likely landing spot though.

USC changed their mascot to the Dolphins? ;)

I don't think he's going back to college. There just aren't very many, if any, premium spots open now . If LSU had fired Les Miles then perhaps I could have seen Chip going to the SEC. I doubt he ends up back in the PAC-12.

I actually liked his program, I think his downfall was being given personnel responsibility too soon. He could be successful somewhere that has a decent QB and a strong GM. I don't know about TN's GM situation, but having mariota will be a great starting point for him.

He'd do OK in Tennessee. Weak division, but that team has a ton of holes. Indy would interesting if Pagano gets canned.

Most Wins by Eagles Coach - 1st 3 Seasons
Rich Kotite 29
Andy Reid 27
Chip Kelly 26
Ray Rhodes 26

Unrealistic expectations combined with his lack of people skills doomed his chances in Philly

chshrcat got banned. Exceeded max annual meme posts per HBT policy. He should be back at it Friday

That was actually pretty funny. Backup center couldn't even snap it. Never seen one player screw up a game like that.

Leave out the unwatchable first half and that was the best college game of the year!

Cheers! (Incidentally, I hear Chip Kelly is looking for work ;))

Last I checked the Ducks were a pro hockey team, and this is a football thread. Keep on topic please. You are welcome to talk about how the Pats should be healthy to start their domination of the playoffs.

Oh well. I guess you cant win the super bowl EVERY year. Pats fans really can't complain given the last decade.

It's going to really sting watching the Jets and the Dolphins in the playoffs though.

So, the Pats continue to a first round bye, and managed to worsen the Jets' and Dolphins' drafts spots in the process.

Oh, and Fitz finally threw his stinker of a game. Figures, when it's a win and you're in situation, that's when bad Fitz would come out to play...

Tough, tough loss. Honestly, probably top 5 worst moments in the franchise's history. Fitz picked a horrible day to play his worst game of the season. Still, they had their chances. It's bull**** that they're sitting out with a better record then Houston but there's no excuse for getting swept by Buffalo. I ****ing hate this franchise.

Go....Panthers?

Latest posts

Back