Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should give him the benefit of the doubt though... if there is one thing we have learned in pro sports, when an athlete says they didn't take a PED, they definitely didn't.

like Giselle doesn't have HGH pills on auto ship already. C'mon, she's married to the best/worst cheater in sports.

LOL! Manning has HGH shipped to his house and now Brady is guilty of doping? Thanks for proving my point!

Your butthurt is sooooooooo strong... just like the rest.

Not at all...going with the "if anyone does it; it's Tom Brady because he has a well documented history of cheating" argument.

(Eyeroll)

He didn't video tape anyone and anyone who thinks Deflategate is anything more than a total pile of bullshti..,. is an absolute effin moron.

Sorry... forgot who I was talking to

so you honestly think Brady had nothing to do with those footballs being underinflated? Serious? I mean I know you have to convince yourself of that to remain as a blindly loyal fan. But as a reasonable person? LOL what a joke.

so you honestly think Brady had nothing to do with those footballs being underinflated? Serious? I mean I know you have to convince yourself of that to remain as a blindly loyal fan. But as a reasonable person? LOL what a joke.

No... because I don't believe they were actually intentionally deflated. There is now an entire course you can take at the univ of New Hampshire that goes through all of the physics of it and proves the weather could have easily explained the "out of range" balls if they had originally been properly inflated.

What I honestly believe.,,, Is that Brady is a total diva and if he didn't get the balls inflated exactly the way he wanted, he lost his shti on the equip guy. So the guy always kept them on the low end of the scale. Those balls were on the low end of the scale in the warm locker room and when they got cold and wet... they fell out of range.... EXACTLY how three of four of the fckuing Colts' balls were "under-deflated".

I think this grand conspiracy around Brady sneaking around and giving guys orders to sneak into bathrooms and all that is total bullshti.

He SOOO fckued up I'm actually starting to like this guy....

(Da fuq?? Link refuse to work)

"Johnny Manziel parties in Vegas in wig and fake mustache" was the headline.

I'd kind of like to see it be the Rams from a historical perspective but I'll bet on the Chargers. Raider fans would probably burn down Oakland if it happened again.

I'd kind of like to see it be the Rams from a historical perspective but I'll bet on the Chargers. Raider fans would probably burn down Oakland if it happened again.

Haha Oakland fans crack me up. Solid point about the Rams. It would be interesting to see how the city welcomed them back. They are obviously starving for a team but there might still be some animosity.

So... I know Peyton Manning taking PEDs isn't remotely like "taking PEDs" the way possibly knowing air might have been taken out of a football is like "taking PEDs".... but for those of you keeping score at home...

Charles Sly is caught on an undercover camera boasting about sending HGH to all of these players... and then recants saying "oh... ehhh. That was all a lie. I was lying!".

But now.... turns out the players he named were clients of the firm he is a part owner of.

Hmmmm. Now what is more believable... The guy randomly lied and made up an elaborate story about sending PEDs to a bunch of athletes while being caught on an under cover camera... orrrrrrr. Guy realizes he's fckued and tries to lie and recant the entire story since he and his company is probably in some legal trouble.... or at the very least... their clients are about to get sidewise fisted in the poopers?

Hmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back