Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just proves that massholes don't care about the integrity of the game.

Ok, I'm going to give you a second chance to actually think about the linked article and how little it has to do with massholes.

Let's see if you can use that to demonstrate you're actually sentient...

Cheers! (Good luck)

Without reading the article (because I couldn't care less) I assume you dopes all voted for him.

Well, sure. And good for you for coming up with that thought all on your own! :rolleyes:

Clearly, however, the point is the whole NFL NATION voted overwhelmingly for THE GOAT.
And considering the dumpster fire that is the Eggles, I bet Philly fans were all in on Brady, too...

Cheers! ;)

Well, sure. And good for you for coming up with that thought all on your own! :rolleyes:

Clearly, however, the point is the whole NFL NATION voted overwhelmingly for THE GOAT.
And considering the dumpster fire that is the Eggles, I bet Philly fans were all in on Brady, too...

Cheers! ;)

Nope

Cheers! ;)

Double nope.

Maybe when Bizzaro Cape comes back from his self imposed exile to Htrae he'll stop trying to be all PC and sharing nice recipes for tailgating snacks. It's like my friend has turned into Sandra Lee, only without the great rack. Jeezuz, I read his posts and I want to crawl into a warm tub and open a vein.

DAMN YOU, PAPPERS!!!!!!!

Maybe when Bizzaro Cape comes back from his self imposed exile to Htrae he'll stop trying to be all PC and sharing nice recipes for tailgating snacks. It's like my friend had turned into Sandra Lee, only without the great rack. Jeezuz, I read his posts and I want to crawl into a warm tub and open a vein.

DAMN YOU, PAPPERS!!!!!!!

would anyone miss him?

Maybe when Bizzaro Cape comes back from his self imposed exile to Htrae he'll stop trying to be all PC and sharing nice recipes for tailgating snacks. It's like my friend has turned into Sandra Lee, only without the great rack. Jeezuz, I read his posts and I want to crawl into a warm tub and open a vein.

DAMN YOU, PAPPERS!!!!!!!

We all want that

It is kinda fun tho

f2l3937fb7fc43t-medium.gif

Die. Die. Die!
Finish the GD job. You're already 7/8 of the way there. If I had you in the ICU I'd tell the family how sorry I was and how I'm sure you once were a real firecracker but now that your powder is soaking wet and your wick is limp the best thing we can do is turn the morphine up loud so you don't suffer. Then I'd introduce Mrs Cape to one of the single doctors to help her get over the pain. Maybe give her a Maalox or something. Things would be much better by the end of my shift and back to normal by game time Sunday.

Just do it. For everyone's sake.

Back