Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, c'mon?

Have you read any of the **** we write? We're f'ing morons and Cape was our king, until he got sent to time out and morphed into Mr Rodgers.
mrrodgers.jpg

Man, the coach should tell those guys if you drop the ball that the other team gets it. That's on Charles Kelly, bum.

Man...Being from and living in California I REALLY want to like California Football. But DAMN IT! They all SUCK! Uhhhhggggggg

Cheers
Jay

Just jump on the Panthers bandwagon. They're undefeated. This is the perfect time to claim to be a lifelong fan.

... because they only have what, three running backs on the roster? One of whom was just promoted from the practice squad, and another of which is mostly a special teamer?

I wonder which is going to be more telling regarding his future performance:

The fresh legs from being out of football all season?
-or-
The fact that he's a 32 year old RB who's been out of football for most of a season?

Considering Belichick's doing the signing, I'm betting on fresh legs.

He's just there as depth. If anything were to happen to Bolden, they would be completely ****ed. And I think they want Bolden back on special teams.

But unless through some combination of miracles, New England ends up facing Indy in the playoffs, I'd be shocked for Jackson to make any kind of difference. But he's probably perceived as JUST enough of a threat, still, where defenses have to accord him a little respect instead of loading up entirely to defend the pass.

So who saw this coming: they beat either the Jets or the Dolphins over the next two weeks, and the road to the Superbowl, for the second season in a row, the Pats take home field advantage through the playoffs...

Even beat up like they are, if the Jets play like they did yesterday, the Pats win out without breaking a sweat.

Tom Coughlin needs to be fired. ODB is responsible for his actions but Coughlin could have and should have pulled him from the field.

ya, because coaches are responsible for their players actions. kinda like saying a kid murders someone and his parents are responsible. bandwagon logic

And don't anyone of you fu(ktards suggest Hewhoshallnotbenamed. Yes he's 1000 times more obnoxious than Cape ever dreamed of being but that would kill the thread in a week.

He is right, it does pain me to say that, but I am superior at being obnoxious so I shall take over that role

ya, because coaches are responsible for their players actions. kinda like saying a kid murders someone and his parents are responsible. bandwagon logic

I don't know, maybe after the 2nd personal foul the coach should have pulled him for a series to cool off. It certainly wasn't after the 3rd, right? Coaches are responsible for their players on the field - this isn't anything new. Going straight from responsible coaching to murdering your parents - classic.

I actually watched the Panthers/Giants game. After the 15 yard helmet first dive attack that ODB pulled, Coughlin didn't say anything to him. The cameras followed ODB as he paced around the sidelines, yelling and gesturing to himself, while no one from the coaching staff did anything. Then he gets right back on the field and starts throwing punches with Norman, again. No one from the Giants organization did anything to defuse the situation. That's a typical Jets move, but the Giants are supposed to be the classier of the two organizations. Sad to see the Giants flush their morals down the drain for a chance to be 7-7.

I actually watched the Panthers/Giants game. After the 15 yard helmet first dive attack that ODB pulled, Coughlin didn't say anything to him. The cameras followed ODB as he paced around the sidelines, yelling and gesturing to himself, while no one from the coaching staff did anything. Then he gets right back on the field and starts throwing punches with Norman, again. No one from the Giants organization did anything to defuse the situation. That's a typical Jets move, but the Giants are supposed to be the classier of the two organizations. Sad to see the Giants flush their morals down the drain for a chance to be 7-7.

Giants might "punch" other football players (who have helmets on), but isnt it the jets that punch women? Get off your high horse.

Back