Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it appears what SNF has to offer is the NFL Mega Suck Bowl.
And the way Dallas is going they'll be dressing some random fan to be QB before the night is out.

Cheers! (that's entertainment right there...)

And a fine collection of knuckleheads you are.

We know Cape Is Free.
What we're kinda sorta maybe a wee bit sad about is him losing his biscuits...

Cheers! (just a tiny bit ;))

You all know I didn't ban Cape, right?

Yah. We know that. And? When has the accuracy of any statement on this thread had any bearing whatever on its utterance?

I mean, c'mon?

Have you read any of the **** we write? We're f'ing morons and Cape was our king, until he got sent to time out and morphed into Mr Rodgers. Bluemoose sent me a picture of him today at Gillette, getting ready before going into the game.

So sad.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450654247.878165.jpg

We're going to need a new leader, a new King of the Morons. And as much as it pains me to say it, I'm throwing my support behind Hoppy. While I disagree with just about everything he says, let's face it, he's the second most obnoxious moron on the thread and fit to take over.

And don't anyone of you fu(ktards suggest Hewhoshallnotbenamed. Yes he's 1000 times more obnoxious than Cape ever dreamed of being but that would kill the thread in a week.

Seahawks clinch. Yawn. Wilson with an another MVP caliber game. Yawn. In the money in my pickem league. Yawn.

Just as I suspected, I'm still superior to all you hacks.

Actually. Battery throwing is well documented fan behavior in Philly

What's it have to do with Santa?

We threw batteries at JD Drew. Because he deserved it. We threw snowballs at Santa because it was a drunk from the stands who was acting like an *******. And he deserved it.

If you don't want to get hit with something, don't act like an *******. Pretty simple really.

What's it have to do with Santa?

We threw batteries at JD Drew. Because he deserved it. We threw snowballs at Santa because it was a drunk from the stands who was acting like an *******. And he deserved it.

If you don't want to get hit with something, don't act like an *******. Pretty simple really.

Batteries inside snowballs at the Boys back in the 90's. It's part of playing in Philly, or actually even living there, I'd bet.

Back