Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pats just blew it bad. No blame on refs at all. Sure they missed some calls but I don't think it was bad. Definitely nothing like the Broncos game. Special teams, the pick 6, the pick in the endzone, dropped balls and bad passing are why the Pats lost. A lot of injuries didn't help but that is only a very small part of the problem. They just didn't play well. The 2nd string need to step up and play like they are professional football players. Brady made some bad throws but there were way too many dropped balls.

This is the loss that I wish they had against the Broncos. Watching the tapes on how bad they played will just put a fire under their asses.

Like I said, it was a trap game. Pats treated it like a bye week and got bit. Belichick out-coached himself and the Eagles took advantage of some opportunities. They sure played like they were trying to save their coach's ass, so maybe they haven't quit altogether after all

Like I said, it was a trap game. Pats treated it like a bye week and got bit. Belichick out-coached himself and the Eagles took advantage of some opportunities. They sure played like they were trying to save their coach's ass, so maybe they haven't quit altogether after all

It was definitely an unusual game for BB. He did do things he typically doesn't do and it came back to bite him. Eagles did play well against a Pats team who looked like they were at practice. I will say Brady looked like his typical self during the "come back". They were a few dropped balls away from going into OT.

Brady needs to make better decisions. He had some off throws but the offense needs to play much better if they want to win without Edelman, Lewis and Gronk. They will still make the playoffs but they won't make it passed 1 game if they play like they did yesterday especially if they don't get home field.

Puhleaze, did you actually watch that game?
The Pats had like double the yardage over the Eggles.
Belichick lost his mind somewhere along the way - that pooch punt was dripping with hubris, and the end of the first half was totally FUBARd.
Brady was under siege - that much I'll give to Philly - but he made many uncharacteristic mistakes.

Bottom line, the game came down to a handful of gift-wrapped Patriots f@ckups...

Cheers!

Google returns no images for "Two dumpster fires fighting over a ball".

But that's Dal-Was right now, and for the entirety of the first half.

So what part of my post are you arguing with? Are you drunk again?

First things first: Duh - I'm an actual home-brewer (unlike a certain efftard that's been stalking me here), and the sun is waaaaaay the f@ck over the yardarm ;)

Second, ok, that was possibly an over-reaction to what I somehow perceived was inordinate credit being given to Philly for ending up with a win in that game.

After re-reading your scribbles, I retract my objection...

Cheers! (And that's that)

PTN is a righteous dude and it would be a privilege to be hanging with him in some scruffy bah.

But, it's the Spousal Unit's birthday (God bless her and save her 'cuz I'm totally screwed without her for sure :tank:), so we've been enjoying a robust selection of adult beverages (including a killer Cab with the rib eyes)...

Cheers! :mug:

Hale and hearty, son. You should live so long, but - like motorific - I doubt you have the constitution.

Meanwhile, how hilarious is it that a 5 and 7 team has a shot to win a Division?

Of course, that Division champ will be mere chum in the first round, but still...

Cheers! ;)

Hail and hearty, son. You should live so long, but - like motorific - I doubt you have the constitution.

Meanwhile, how hilarious is it that a 5 and 7 team has a shot to win a Division?

Of course, that Division champ will be mere chum in the first round, but still...

Cheers! ;)

It's ridiculous. Google returns zero images for "Four dumpster fires fighting over a ball" but that's where we are here.

Think about this, just for a second. A sub-500 football team could accidentally go to the Super bowl.

First things first: Duh - I'm an actual home-brewer (unlike a certain efftard that's been stalking me here), and the sun is waaaaaay the f@ck over the yardarm ;)

Second, ok, that was possibly an over-reaction to what I somehow perceived was inordinate credit being given to Philly for ending up with a win in that game.

After re-reading your scribbles, I retract my objection...

Cheers! (And that's that)

"And that's that"?? Who the f--k says stuff like that??

Well, that was the most fun I've ever had watching dumps being taken.

Try being a life long (my life, not since I could drink life[emoji16]) fan of one of those garbage teams. That increases the fun factor. I actually told my wife to just shut it off, we're going to OT. She's in the bedroom putting the boy to sleep. She only saw the game winner because she muted it rather than shutting off the tv.

This season sucks.

this is funny

hbt.jpg

i made a joke that daytrippr had no life because he has like twice the post count of me. now, two days later, he makes a joke about me having no life.

so I told him to write his own jokes.

is that clear enough or do I need to draw pictures for the boston crowd?

whats funny is you had to explain this, like he wasnt just baiting this response from you

That was effin' hilarious - right up to the point it became obvious it was video fakery.

Brings back Mad Magazine's "Scenes you'd love to see" though...

Cheers!

Try being a life long (my life, not since I could drink life[emoji16]) fan of one of those garbage teams. That increases the fun factor. I actually told my wife to just shut it off, we're going to OT. She's in the bedroom putting the boy to sleep. She only saw the game winner because she muted it rather than shutting off the tv.

This season sucks.

I have absolutely no regrets switching from the Redskins to the Panthers when they debuted in 1995. I never looked back - heck, I was a Redskins fan only because my mom was, and she was only because her sister is a Dallas fan. I exercised my adult right to make a new team my team, and stuck with them for these past 20 years.

IOW, bandwagon, my ass. (That's to all the Massholes that can't stand my presence here.)

:p

Latest posts

Back