Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was effin' hilarious - right up to the point it became obvious it was video fakery.

Brings back Mad Magazine's "Scenes you'd love to see" though...

Cheers!

Still made me laugh because I've been drinking... heavily. But so did my dog lickin his arse like there's a treat to be found somewhere down there

I have absolutely no regrets switching from the Redskins to the Panthers when they debuted in 1995. I never looked back - heck, I was a Redskins fan only because my mom was, and she was only because her sister is a Dallas fan. I exercised my adult right to make a new team my team, and stuck with them for these past 20 years.

IOW, bandwagon, my ass. (That's to all the Massholes that can't stand my presence here.)

:p

Dude. You just document your own bandwagoning.

No, I started pulling for a team as soon as they debuted. If you want to call 20 years of support bandwagoning, well.. you must be a Patriots fan.

:D

Phhbt. Rookie stuff. I attended the very first Boston Patriots home game in 1960*, but I remained a Giants fan until 1968.

So I've been a Patriots fan for 47 years, and you're still a bandwagoner...

Cheers!

[*: there's a "Cool Story" behind that day, but moto would likely blow a microchip and stroke out if I post it. Tempting, yes... ;)]

You know, I've been a casual basketball fan for a few years, but I am really getting into it now. I have decided that the Warriors are my new team. It totally has nothing to do with how they are doing this year, I just feel like they fit my personality really well. I can really identify with that team.

You know, I've been a casual basketball fan for a few years, but I am really getting into it now. I have decided that the Warriors are my new team. It totally has nothing to do with how they are doing this year, I just feel like they fit my personality really well. I can really identify with that team.

Only thing missing is you should just-so-happen to stumble into a trash talk thread and just-now start talking trash about the team you're just a big fan of

Phhbt. Rookie stuff. I attended the very first Boston Patriots home game in 1960*, but I remained a Giants fan until 1968.

So I've been a Patriots fan for 47 years, and you're still a bandwagoner...

Cheers!

[*: there's a "Cool Story" behind that day, but moto would likely blow a microchip and stroke out if I post it. Tempting, yes... ;)]

oh man! another bandwagon jumper!

No, I started pulling for a team as soon as they debuted. If you want to call 20 years of support bandwagoning, well.. you must be a Patriots fan.

:D

yyyyyyyyyeah bro. that's the definition of bandwagoning.

what the hell does 20 years have to do with it?

i've been murdering people for 20 years! You can't charge me for murder!

well - two critical questions - where did you grow up, and where did you live when the Panthers were created?

yyyyyyyyyeah bro. that's the definition of bandwagoning.

what the hell does 20 years have to do with it?

i've been murdering people for 20 years! You can't charge me for murder!

well - two critical questions - where did you grow up, and where did you live when the Panthers were created?

Durham, North Carolina, and Durham, North Carolina.

View attachment 321542

.... That's about right...

Just waiting for the freakin lame "PANNNNNN"... "THERRRRRRRRS" chant to break out so we have an whole new group of fans who deserve a throat-punch.

You caught us. There was never a fan of the Carolina Panthers until they got to 10-0 this year.

Oh, no, wait... yes there were!

Cheater.

Jesus, Pats fans lay off the Panthers fan. It's not his fault Sham is walking away with the MVP this year.

No, no... let the guys that cheer on the cheaters come at me. They can't stand that I'm a real fan of another team. I mean, let's face it - the "bandwagon" thing is hilarious, as one cannot "jump on a bandwagon" if you've been a fan since the team's very start.

:)

Full-on crazy, should be reported.

Nobody gives a crap about the Panthers, or their bandwa...um, "fans", or that you consider yourself some part of that impending train wreck.

Cheers! (Don't confuse abuse here with "caring" ;))

Long time Panthers fans have to remember this game, right?

1996PACKERS-SportsIllustrated1-20.JPG

If you read back, Green Bay fans really aren't concerned with things that have happened recently. They mostly talk about their "Championships" from the leather helmet days.

Wonder if it was in the debate forum. You think he loses his S. Here go find the gun thread.

Back