Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for nuttin but how big a f'ing ********* do you have to be to find out a friend gets reprimanded (for a stupid remark, taken totally out of context by an idiot with s brain the size of a flea) and go running to blabber the news to everyone you know.

Ive lost a lot of respect for you,Moto. Classless act.

Is it cool for me to threaten you guys as a group? Do I just need to pick one of you to get banned? What about a select group, like bandwagon fans?

This goes out to our lost Homie Cape

stars.PNG

Eh, too much stupid in that thread anyway. Anyone who read what Cape wrote could see that it was stupid and technically against the rules, but harmless. Probably. AZ, if you'd like, I'm going up to Massachusetts in a few weeks and I can send a certain someone a certain message if you know what I mean.

Eh, too much stupid in that thread anyway. Anyone who read what Cape wrote could see that it was stupid and technically against the rules, but harmless. Probably. AZ, if you'd like, I'm going up to Massachusetts in a few weeks and I can send a certain someone a certain message if you know what I mean.

Hey, leave me out of this....I didn't do a damn thing...

I know you guys are upset, but much like the Patriots, we must soldier on. "Next man up". Who is going to step up and fill the Ross Ventrone-like shoes of Cape Brewing?

Latest posts

Back