Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a crappy game. The Jets might as well have stayed home and forfeited. It was so lopsided it was hard to even tell if the Pats looks unbelievable or if the Jets traded uniforms with the state high school champions.

Boo hiss.

Anyway you slice it though, I am not excited for the Packers to go and play in Foxhole with playoff implications riding on the outcome. It will be a good test, but it is a bad time of year to be testing with hard games...

Doesn't matter because the NFL sucks! I like college football better. Funner to watch and a lot more exciting.

I really am not a fan of college football. It is just worse players, a larger discrepancy between quality of the teams, and no real system to determine who the best is.

I find the whole thing unable to hold my attention at all.

We had this discussion about, oh, twenty pages ago. Wake me up when the powers-that-be in college football are forced to give up this BCS ("Bull Crap/****") and go to a real playoff system - a system that can be done with the existing bowls very easily. Until then, **** 'em.

If the NFL sucks then college football swallows.

What a crappy performance by the Jets and/or a great performance by the Pats (not sure as BK said). Brady looks to be on his way to another MVP. Amazing what he gets from the Lollipop Guild receiving corps.

Boring game last night.

If the Pats line, both O and D, plays like last night, they're gonna be tough to beat.

The Jets couldn't do anything productive. Their run game was completely shut down and I don't think Edwards remembered to bring his hands to the game.

In the interest of parody, maybe Data should adopt the Pats as his secondary team.:D

20101207sicover.jpg

It's borderline weird how little I care about college football. Being a die hard college fan, unless you are CURRENTLY ENROLLED at that college... is like going gang busters with painted face and everything to a high school JV game.

They are kids... of which 99% of them aren't good enough to play pro.

"Oooooo but this guy is sooooooo awesome!!!"

ok... well... 1) you're talking about a KID... which, in itself is freakin' creepy and 2)... yeah... he's playing against other KIDS... of which, like I said, 99% of them aren't good enough to play pro ball.

So awesome, the 1% guys play well for a couple of years in college and then more than half of THOSE guys fizzle out and never become of a factor. (pronounced Tim Tebow).

Tim Tebow is freakin' worshipped in Fla.. for what?? Awesome, you beat up on a bunch of other kids. How are those stats comin' along for the Broncos Timmy?

Enough talk of the childish school games....

HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU PEOPLE THE PATS WERE THE WORLD'S MOST SUPER AWESOMIST?!?!

NOW do you believe me!?!?

How are those stats comin' along for the Broncos Timmy?
AFAIK, his jersey is the best selling in the NFL so...pretty well.:D

Nevermind the fact that most people that want Brady/Brees/Manning/et al jerseys prob already have them.

It is interesting that pretty much every play Tebow has played in the NFL was straight outta the UF playbook.

It's borderline weird how little I care about college football. Being a die hard college fan, unless you are CURRENTLY ENROLLED at that college... is like going gang busters with painted face and everything to a high school JV game.

They are kids... of which 99% of them aren't good enough to play pro.

"Oooooo but this guy is sooooooo awesome!!!"

ok... well... 1) you're talking about a KID... which, in itself is freakin' creepy and 2)... yeah... he's playing against other KIDS... of which, like I said, 99% of them aren't good enough to play pro ball.

So awesome, the 1% guys play well for a couple of years in college and then more than half of THOSE guys fizzle out and never become of a factor. (pronounced Tim Tebow).

Tim Tebow is freakin' worshipped in Fla.. for what?? Awesome, you beat up on a bunch of other kids. How are those stats comin' along for the Broncos Timmy?

Enough talk of the childish school games....

HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU PEOPLE THE PATS WERE THE WORLD'S MOST SUPER AWESOMIST?!?!

NOW do you believe me!?!?

spoken like a true east coast New England dumb ****....:D

you worship a pretty boy with wavy hair who models during the off season. Isn't that silly?

why, because you went 1-1 vs the jets this year?

all praise 50% success rates!

LOL!!!!!

That's funny.

This is the awesome part of the year. I always enjoy it when fans from other teams grasp at anything they can to try to tear down The Most Dominant Team of the Millenium.

Pfftt... "1 and 1 against the Jets"!?!? AAAAAHHHH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!! "50% success rate"!?!?! Oh... nevermind the best record in football!!! AAAAHHHH AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHH!!!

"best selling jersey" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OH MY GOD!!!!! AAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(I can't breath!)

AAAAAA HA HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!

holy crap!!!

AAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAA!!

(Oh man... the tears!!)

spoken like a true east coast New England dumb ****....:D

you worship a pretty boy with wavy hair who models during the off season. Isn't that silly?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man!!!

Keep it coming!!!!

You guys are killin me!!!

"Yeah... well!! You're QB has wavy hair!" Did you actually stick your tongue out at me after you wrote that??

AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I always enjoy it when fans from other teams grasp at anything they can to try to tear down The Most Dominant Team of the Millenium.

lol, well, yeah that's part of it. but we've already proven they aren't the most dominant team of the millenium. again, cheating NE fans trying to create stats again....

"best selling jersey" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OH MY GOD!!!!! AAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(I can't breath!)

AAAAAA HA HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!

holy crap!!!

AAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAA!!

(Oh man... the tears!!)
I think your sarcasm meter is broken (yea, it's sad fact and sort of funny but...not that funny).

Nope... not broken at all. Just had it calibrated a week ago.

Instead of busting on other fans I really should be giving them credit. It's gotta be hard to stick with their team through this milenium when the Pats have been so dominating. I mean... c'mon... your first reaction HAS to be, "Man, I want to root for those guys cause they're so awesome" and then you still stick to your old team.

It's amazing really.

Nope... not broken at all. Just had it calibrated a week ago.

Instead of busting on other fans I really should be giving them credit. It's gotta be hard to stick with their team through this milenium when the Pats have been so dominating. I mean... c'mon... your first reaction HAS to be, "Man, I want to root for those guys cause they're so awesome" and then you still stick to your old team.

It's amazing really.

yeah, except those colts fans. still have a better record in the 2000's than you.

And... you might wanna do yourself a favor and add up how many wins the Pats have in the 2000's and then add up the Colts' wins and then try to make that claim about Colts fans again.

damn, colts are 6-6?!? wtf peyton!?

well, fair's fair. looks like this is patriot's time. in 4 years, nobody will remember, just like the early 90's cowboys.

yeah, except those colts fans. still have a better record in the 2000's than you.

Uh-ohhh...

Patriots' regular season record in the 2000's = 122-50
Colts' regular season record in the 2000's = 121-51

Oooooooooops. Ohhhh well. Maybe next time.

Patriots' playoff record = 14-4 with 3 Super Bowl wins and only one bounce out of the playoffs in first game they played.

Colts' playoff record = 9-8 with 1 Super Bowl wins and FIVE bounces out of the playoffs in the first game they played.

damn, colts are 6-6?!? wtf peyton!?

Maybe he should throw less pick-6's. Just a suggestion.

well, fair's fair. looks like this is patriot's time. in 4 years, nobody will remember, just like the early 90's cowboys.

LOL... that's awesome... "no one will remember them... just like this team I rattled instantly off the top of my head from memory".

Maybe he should throw less pick-6's. Just a suggestion.

LOL... that's awesome... "no one will remember them... just like this team I rattled instantly off the top of my head from memory".

that was only because i was looking at packer championships (12 total, 6 since 1960 btw) and saw all the losses to the cowboys in 93-95

I don't have a dog in this fight...but havent the Steelers always been, still are and always will be better than the Pats? Weren't the Pats always a terrible, terrible team until recently?

I don't have a dog in this fight...but havent the Steelers always been, still are and always will be better than the Pats? Weren't the Pats always a terrible, terrible team until recently?

Whoa hold on... I just went back and actually read this.

The Steelers have more Super Bowl wins. That's a true statement.

"always been, still are and always will be"?? yeeeeeeeeeah. I hear ya this is a trash talk thread but... c'mon.

good god. NFL-related wiki articles have to be the most heavily quoted articles on there.

there's like 20 different footnote mark symbols

Whoa hold on... I just went back and actually read this.

The Steelers have more Super Bowl wins. That's a true statement.

"always been, still are and always will be"?? yeeeeeeeeeah. I hear ya this is a trash talk thread but... c'mon.

you have real nice content to your debate...

"yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah" that is a great point

Back