Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First half quarterback ratings: Russell Wilson 128.8, Mark Sanchez 22.00

Seattle is playing like crap right now. They're almost as bad as the Pats

At least the Pats don't have to retire their "#12 Fan" jersey. That's a joke. Maybe the Seagulls should retire their mascots number as well. That woulda me them a legit franchise.

Yuck. That was the ugliest win in a while. +4 on turnovers and at least -120 on penalty yards yet the Pats still should have lost in the end.

If the Pats play like that next week they're toast...

Cheers!

day_trippr said:
Yuck. That was the ugliest win in a while. +4 on turnovers and at least -120 on penalty yards yet the Pats still should have lost in the end.

If the Pats play like that next week they're toast...

Cheers!

Agreed.

HoppyDaze said:
Very well said. Can I use that?

Sure. Damn auto correct.

On another note. You should also end your sentences with periods. If you want to pick the nit.

HoppyDaze said:
Patriots are terrible

That is an awful thing to say on Veterans Day. I can only assume that you are referring to the team in New England and not the brave people who served their country.

I'm going to be honest, I'm a little worried about the texans tonight. I still think they'll pull it off though.

Well, I guess this game is what we thought it was going to be.

Hey, isn't it awesome that the only losses either of these teams have are from the Packers spanking their azzes?

:ban:

The Bears Still Suck!!

Who da fuq are you? Oh, yeah, a packer fan. And a So Cal one too, fancy.... go die now.

Bye bye Bears and cry baby Cutler!

You too, WTF is with ^these^ new people showing up now to talk $hit.... go brew some beer.

Did you see that touchdown pass Golden Tate threw today? :)

Yeah, that was pretty nice... he's a lefty....?

Gotta say, those Texans are a tough team... but let's be real, the Bears beat themselves tonight. God awful play all 'round, no one on the O came to play but Cutler and that dude on Houston took care of that. Good game though, haven't been so into one all year.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Yeah, good game. Your defense is one tough cookie for sure.

Their definitely tough. The Bears defense had a good game too. If their offense hadn't crumbled, it would've probably been a different outcome.

Their definitely tough. The Bears defense had a good game too. If their offense hadn't crumbled, it would've probably been a different outcome.

If Cutler wasn't taken out, they'd've won. Campbell was so confused by the D, and I think by the game of football itself. That considered, the second half was 3-3, I have to think that given a starting quarterback, the Bears would've played a better offensive game.

I can believe the lack of running game the bears showed. With your starting QB out you should lean.on that

I can believe the lack of running game the bears showed. With your starting QB out you should lean.on that

I know, neither back could get going, the line couldn't block, Cutler was the leading rusher before getting hurt.
I'm hoping it's a quick recovery from him, because we need the passing game to keep the run a viable option, and Campbell's weak. Poor decision maker and weak, inaccurate arm. Remember last year, Jay went down in week 8 or nine, Forte down the next. Team fell off, those two are key to the O.

really? seems kind of a strange strategy to me. maybe they don't understand the point of football?

Frankly moto, after seeing the way they "played" last night, I have no comeback for that. You're right, their gameplan last night, and more so their execution of the game, was piss poor.
I do, however, still think that you're a tool and I hate the packers more today than I did yesterday... but that's everyday, so...... :mug:

i just noticed we only had two 3pm (central) starts this year. week 1 and week 4. all the rest are either noon or 7:30pm.......

Back