Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NordeastBrewer77 said:
There's a very fine line between faith and insanity, my friend. :D

Agreed. I want a bears hawks NFC PO rematch we owe you for two losses haha.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
And what, you're planning on paying us back by losing for a third time? Thanks buddy, I knew that not every Seahawk fan was a tool. :D

Weak come on you are better then that haha. Grossman I still cant believe that crap

Seahawk and Bear fans talking smackage.
smack.gif

You guys take a look at the top banner?

What causes wet dreams? - Google search

Hahahaha

He's already starting to campaign for the job (just like Chris Christie started campaigning for the '16 nomination last week). Mangina's basically offered to suck BB off if he'll give him a job.

More likely; Scott Pioli *and* Romeo Crennell return to Foxboro.

Romeo back as DC? Yes, please.

Pioli back in Foxboro? **** no! We've actually gotten value out of our drafts since he left town. Keep that guy as far away from Foxboro as possible.

You think Rex Ryan could shut his mouth for an afternoon, much less a full football season?

Here's a quiz; who's the Patriot's defensive coordinator this year? If you answered "Matt Patricia," you're a bigger football nerd than me, I was pretty sure they had actaully named a DC this year but I couldn't remember his name.

And Mangina will never be brought back, but his slobbering up to BB is pretty disgusting to watch.

I knew who it was...

And the problems with the secondary, since he's been named aren't going to help him if someone like Rex comes avail.

To work under Belichick, for the Pats... When who knows how many more years Bill really has left in the tank?? I think Rex would be quiet as a door mouse.

It's uncanny how consistently awful Thursday night football has been since its inception. And I'm not even talking about the "talent" behind the mikes...

Cheers!

I could be way off base but I would think the NFL stands to make a lot more money by broadcasting marque games on the national networks in prime time given the TV contracts vs broadcasting it on their own channel... Which, not everyone gets.

the 20th ranked non text google hit when searching for "thursday night football sucks" present us this:

Goodell is apparently using retirement funds to pay off google instead of paying for old player hip replacements.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't be sure, i've only seen cape when I logged into the brewfest web broadcast, but the two boys next to him definitely have that "f--k....this...is my dad" look on their face.

Back