Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Giants, sorry for your loss NE fans. I don't like the 2007 replay any more than you do. I'll leave the trash talk for subsequent posts. Drive safe, dive sober, drive the speed limit. Pennsylvania state patrol awaits you ;).

All da pats have to do
is go back,to video taping Superbowl
Practices....... Cause if ya ain't cheating ya ain't trying

All that confidence and now it has become a rebuilding year Cape!

Now Brady and Belecheat will be remembered as the ones who couldn't slay the Giants! Big Blue and will haunt their dreams.

It would be hilarious if he got caught in Giants revelry traffic on the way home.

I'm leaving for Vermont tomorrow and my wife and I are already arguing over which route will be worse. I say driving through NJ because there will be more people driving in from Jersey while the Brooklyn/Queens people will be mainly using PT.

I worked the last parade, 12 hours overtime. Nice money but a LOOOONG DAY standing on my feet the whole time.

Gisele is the new Yoko for the New Buffalo Bills aka the Patriots.

Edit: I played the ESPN video and typed that as they said, "Yoko" Hahahaaha.

For the record, I heard that Romo's former Yoko was pulling for the Patriots.

Anyone notice the Sketchers dog predicted the Super Bowl?

p48eV.gif

What a ****ing game. With the emphasis on "****."

I turned to my buddies at the two-minute warning and said, "they've got to just let them score now and get the ball back." Looked at me like I had two heads. Still not sure why they didn't call the "Moses Defense" on first down, when they still had a two timeouts to work with.

Agh. Well, at least you Packers ****s didn't do any better!

What a ****ing game. With the emphasis on "****."

I turned to my buddies at the two-minute warning and said, "they've got to just let them score now and get the ball back." Looked at me like I had two heads. Still not sure why they didn't call the "Moses Defense" on first down, when they still had a two timeouts to work with.

Agh. Well, at least you Packers ****s didn't do any better!

i donno what game you were watching, but that was the best football game I've seen in a long time!

And I dunno but I don't even think restaurants can sell that kind of bird can they? That would be gross. I think the board of health would step in at some pount and close a place like that down. At the very least I can't imagine people would eat there.

hey, cape! i have a new "millennium" stat for you!

Patriots - Lost the most amount of superbowls of the millennium!

isn't that nice!!

Also:
Patriots - Lost the most amount of superbowls to the Giants of the millennium!
Patriots - Lost the most amount of superbowls with Tom Brady as QB of the millennium!

and, of course:
Patriots - Lost the most amount of superbowls without cheating of the millennium!

I agree with you. Stay in NJ until you can get across a little "upstate."

Actually I meant the opposite: shoot through Brooklyn using the streets, then hit the BQE east of the bridges when I'm past the Manhattan traffic. At that point, I'll shoot over the Whitestone and straight out of the city barely touching the Bronx. If we go through Jersey, I'm thinking we will be fighting inbound traffic.

Most Super Bowl Appearances.
Most Super Bowl wins
Most regular season wins
Most playoff wins
Most points scored.

Please.... Its like they're playing against JV teams.

IPA is really solid. Nice selection. 14 beers on the chalk board with a dubbel, schwarz, Imp scotch, a red rye and then the standards.

I went buffalo mac and cheese... Its not pissing me off.

I would recommend the place

IPA is really solid. Nice selection. 14 beers on the chalk board with a dubbel, schwarz, Imp scotch, a red rye and then the standards.

I went buffalo mac and cheese... Its not pissing me off.

I would recommend the place

Since the Super Bowl loser typically misses the playoffs, I look forward to your on the road restaurant reviews in the coming years.

EXCEPT NOT IN THE
Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

We're on to your tactic.
YA DIG?

Thanks! I've never been to Vermont so I'm excited. We're hitting up at least 5-6 breweries over the course of the next 4 days, so I'm sure it will be easy for me to enjoy the trip ;).

WHAT?!?!? Ecch.... Sucks... they were awesome... We're going to head up that way in May... stoked about the beer but guess I better check if any others were killed by Irene....

Alchemist is gone as a brewpub, but they apparently just started brewing and canning one beer, Heady Topper, at a different location. I'm going to try to track some down for myself and a swap I'm working on right now.

Most Super Bowl Appearances.
Most Super Bowl wins

Actually, according to nfl.com Dallas and Pittsburgh have the most appearances with 8 games each, and the most games won goes to Pittsburgh with 6, followed by San Fransisco and Dallas with 5.

My work here is done,
Captain Internets AWAY!

Latest posts

Back