Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Belichick (59) and Coughlin (45 give or take 2 decades) are older than dirt. Anyone think one retires after the Super Bowl? AZ, are there odds out there on this?

I dunno. After that ***** fecked up the National Anthem last year (skipping a couple lines) and cost me $40 on the National Anthem over, I'm protesting betting on this years' Super Bowl.

Even though the line is holding at Pats -3, the juice is getting moved all over the place as the money's being put on the Giants +3...

Cool & expected but didn't think it'd end up 48 votes (2 for Brees). More discount double check commercials then. And Jim Harbaugh coach of the year certainly warranted. Probably unanimous.

We got parking about twelve feet from the zip line and hung a picnic tap out the back window with a big 10.5% IPA on it.

Crowds are nuts.

And just accidently sat down at Fogo de Chao for lunch.

Not gonna lie. Life doesnt suck

We got parking about twelve feet from the zip line and hung a picnic tap out the back window with a big 10.5% IPA on it.

Crowds are nuts.

And just accidently sat down at Fogo de Chao for lunch.

Not gonna lie. Life doesnt suck

Love me some Fogo! Get your meat on a skewer fix on!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Hey Cape, how much again did you spend to watch the patriots lose the superbowl?!??!

There's something funny about Eli Manning winning a Super Bowl in Peyton's house.

Still think Eli's a tool.

olllllo said:
With 2 losses to the same team in as many appearances, the patriots will be well underway to becoming a less than efficient buffalo.

olllllo said:
What Evs Capey. Eli's your Tebo now... hahhhahhaahah!

olllllo said:
Here it is, your triumvirate of doom.

Your Karma Kiss of Failure.

Gronk Boot

Eli _Tyree

Where is your God now????

olllllo said:
This game is over.

olllllo said:
Get ready for your WTF Eli moment.

And that last one was right before the Super Mario catch.

New England Patriots <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

There.... now you know. :rockin:

Hahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahah, pause, hahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!

hey guys, remember when cape spent thousands of dollars to go watch the patriots lose the superbowl?

oh yeah, that just happened....ppfffftttbaaaahahhahaah!!!

best part is, this is the second time he's done it!! bbaaaaaaahahaaahahahahhahhahahhahahhahha!!!!!!!!

thank you giants it would have made me puke to see cheating belechec and cry baby brady win another super bowl. The giants are the pats cryptonite.:ban:

Cape it'll be a long ride home but at least you have good friends and good beer to come home too. These other haters are sitting at home with no friends.

Latest posts

Back