Not sure what I just ordered?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will show up at my door?

• Total voters
Depending on how precise the regulator can be adjusted, but probably not. If the precision is 1MPa, one adjustment ups your pressure by 91psi. Your degree between 0-1 is 91psi.
I was incorrect with my conversion, 1MPa = 145 PSI. Just be careful and check your gauge units.

If you look closely at the high pressure gauge it goes up to 3000 psi. So it's not a normal gauge for showing amount left in the CO2 cylinder.
Look at all the HBT losers who take days to force carbonate when it can be done in seconds.

I'm guessing option 4 and we don't ever hear back from OP because he chose the wrong voltage.

giphy.gif

Hey.. please consider removing “Chinaman brewing assistant” from your poll options. I’m sure you weren’t intending to offend, but that term is pretty racist and offensive.

For me, the regulator price shows up as $36.99, and the adapter is $1.04. You're getting an adapter, and you overpaid for it.

Could have just gotten a solid taprite, made stateside, supported workers here. Even if this ends up being a regulator, it will be junk

What part of that do you insert into your butt? And I can't see in the pictures where you attach the UK to US AC Power Plug!!!

What PSI would you suggest?

Hmm, I ordered a co2 reg recently. $17 on eBay from HK...an oxygen reg showed up with a co2 sticker over oxygen on the box...the tank coupling is definitely not co2...

Hmm, I ordered a co2 reg recently. $17 on eBay from HK...an oxygen reg showed up with a co2 sticker over oxygen on the box...the tank coupling is definitely not co2...
That's probably what we're getting with this thing. Except for the regulator.

Could have just gotten a solid taprite, made stateside, supported workers here. Even if this ends up being a regulator, it will be junk
There are much better ways to support workers, and most of them don't cost a dime.

Hey.. please consider removing “Chinaman brewing assistant” from your poll options. I’m sure you weren’t intending to offend, but that term is pretty racist and offensive.
My apologies, didn't mean to offend, and after I re-read it, it is super racist. Not what I meant at all. Thank you @IslandLizard for changing it!

Package is at my local post office and hopefully will be out for delivery on Monday! Can’t wait to use my brand new high powered regulator with charging plug in! Lol!

Damn IT!! It is a UK to US Adapter! Got screwed out of $4 but had some fun along the way! I will be submitting negative feedback. It was totally worth a try! Now I can purchase an actual one. Any good low cost recommendations to add a secondary to my dual primary one?
IMG_0432.JPG
IMG_0433.JPG

I saw last week on this same item someone posted a negative and stated he received two plastic washers. Lol Wonder what I'll get. Definitely filing negative and getting my money back. Win-win I say. They get a poor rating and it didn't cost anything.

Lol...I got an oxygen reg...gave negative feedback after no replies...got a partial refund but enough to buy a 320 fitting for it

On US soil! Getting closer! Can’t think it would take too long to make it here, but then again sometimes I think the mail person is using it for a few days before bringing it to me! View attachment 611138
Well, I’m glad you didn’t get the “personal” plug, since your mail carrier may have used it for a few days before delivering it to you... ewe

Latest posts

Back