Northern Lights

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a place about 60 miles South of Lake Superior in NW WI. Have caught the Northern lights at least a half dozen times this year. To be able to walk or drive the 4 wheeler to the center of the lake and see them in al, their glory is pretty special.

One of my grandsons is on the Montana State University Northern football team. The team is called “The Northern Lights“. The ladies teams (basketball and volleyball) are called the “Skylights”. The team mascots are polar bears; “Boris“ for the men, “Aurora” for the ladies. As if MT was polar bear country…

We only have brown bear and Reindeer here, almost hit one on my way to work today.
And capercaillie, wich has to be the dumbest bird ever grazing this Earth, 2 roosters were fighting on the little country road I take to get to the highway, saw me coming and tried to start a fight with my car instead... Good luck *******.

Back